Bought these to match a pair of earrings I bought at a jewelry store in the 90's. The picture shown does not seem to represent the item I purchased - the earrings are in fact thinner in person than they appear online.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The earring itself was way thinner than the picture-only a slight difference in thickness between the earring body and the "endless" clasp part.
- How accurate was the sizing? Pretty accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. All in all a nice earring but it would have been nice to see a pic of something that actually was .75mm or at least a ruler like they show for the hoop diameter.
I ordered these because I wanted a small hoop for my cartalidge peircing. The earring that I ordered, was supposed to be yellow gold. Instead I got either white gold or silver. White gold would have been fine, but I can't wear silver. These are so flimsy that if I tried to insert it in my ear and fasten it that it wouldn't be circular anymore. I'm sending these back. I guess I learned not to by jewelry online.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not the same item
- How accurate was the sizing? I couldn't tell how flimsy these were from the picture.
These earrings are so thin, that I am scared to even attempt to put them in my ears. They look like they would be completely bent out of shape. It is supposedly 14 kt gold, but there is not enough surface on the earrings to stamp or mark anything to validate that. I did not expect a LARGE set of earrings, I like small hoops, but these are so flimsy I feel ripped off.
These earrings are very attractive though not as pictured. They are very thin (about the diameter of a fine straight pin) gold tube with a short 1/8th "long wire that fits inside to hold the earrings closed. Because the wire is so short, the earrings do not remain closed and easily fall out. I have lost and fortunately found them 4 times in the two weeks I have had them. I do not anticipate my luck holding out, and have ordered a more substantial pair ***. Overstock.com continues to disappoint!
These earrings are so thin and fragile they bent while being put in. Unfortuanately I burned the paperwork before trying to wear the earrings, so cannot return the earrings.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Poorly-the image did not portray the thinness of the earrings
- How accurate was the sizing? Poor
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality-too thin to wear
Beautifully crafted, shining gold, perfectly round earrings. Small diameter allows me to easily fasten the loops. I love these!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Spot on!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent