The earrings are bit too flimsy-- more so that I imagined they would be. It's ok for every day wear, I suppose. It's much thinner than pictured and look cheap. Definitely nothing spectacular or fancy. I would have returned it and in hindsight I probably should have... too late now. It's overpriced for the quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. bit too thin
I wanted a small pair of gold hoops that I could put on and wear continuously. However, these seem to pull right off whenever i towel dry after a shower. Not very secure. I've almost lost them twice so far.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? They seem thinner than I expected. Almost like wires.
- How accurate was the sizing? Okay.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They are a bit soft and wire like.
Nice size, true to picture. But not as sturdy to put on and off several times.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? True to image
- How accurate was the sizing? Okay
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A little flimsy. Easily bendable.
Not a bad price considering the price of gold right now but they appeared to be thicker in the ad. I am afraid that they will break easily. Next time I need to read the description better.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image appeared larger
- How accurate was the sizing? They are 20mm in diameter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very light weight and thin
The earrings are very comfortable, and the size that I want to wear everyday. I recommend them highly. The price is great too.l
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? What you see is what you receive.
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality for the price.
I was a little skeptical about this purchase because I'm use to paying far more for such high quality earrings, but I'm delighted I bought these. Haven't taken them out of my ears since I got them out of the mail. Very comfortable and lightweight. I even sleep and shower in these.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly alike
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thin & flexible but I LOVE it!!!
Comfortable, comfortable, comfortable! I can sleep with them in and shower and not worry about them coming out. A sweet pair of earrings.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfectly
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
I was hoping the earrings would of been alittle larger in size but overall they are nice,,,
- Did the image onsite match the product? qualitythey looked bigger on line,
- Did the product fit true to size? alittle small
- How is the quality of the product? quality is nice...
I ordered these endless earrings to help my upper second pierced ears to grow and heal. They were pierced professionaly many years ago; however, recently I really irritated the piercing by trying on several pair at home. What a mistake! My husband and I were going to try putting some thread through and allow the piercing to heal, but when I found these endless earrings in 10k gold, I decided that is the healthiest way to keep the piercing open and heal. I have been wearing these 24/7 and also another pair in the oldest piercing below and they are finally healing! Thanks very much for such a helpful earring!
I wanted earings to wear 24/7 so my holes wouldn't close up. These are a larger than I anticipated and are just a lovely as I anticipated. May need to purchase smaller ones as I wear a CPAP mask at night and the size of these hoops may interfere with the headgear. Now I know where to buy my jewelry! Thanks Overstock.
too excited to open the envelope, but disappointed with the size. I know its cheap I shouldn't be expecting that much but hopefully next time, try to put a comparison like a dime perhaps beside the earring so buyers would take a quick look right away how small or big the product is. I don't have the ruler with me all the time.