This is listed as gold overlay but the post that go through the ear are not gold. Also, I ordered on Dec 9th and didn't receive till Dec 26th. I contacted customer service 4 times and they were supposed to file a tracking dispute but never got back with me.
I bought the first pair of these Pink molly earring for my 5 year old daughter.. when i got them they were BIG in size... they were NOT for a 5 yr old. I returned them and asked if they had a smaller one but in the same style the agent said yes and I bought those... It doesnt show in the search bar... NOT GOOD.. the only show one size!!! but in all i got the correct child size.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I did not see the image of these, it was told to me by an agent.
- How accurate was the sizing? the size of these were correct. the first one that I bought were huge.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so so... have to be careful that the back do not open
I purchased these in pink for my granddaughter who is 9, they look very nice, just a little smaller than I expected, of course realizing her hands will be able to maneuver them better than I. The pink is very pale and the enameling looked very nice. She said she liked them. Thinking of ordering another pair in purple.
I like the way to look and are very small where my little toddler can't get annoyed with them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I didn't think they would be as small as they were but I was very help they were.
- How accurate was the sizing? So-so