This is a very sweet and refind looking pendant. It is not overly large, ornate or klunky for a key-shaped pendant. The vivid purple jade and crisp precious metal embelishments make an outright statement of quality. You can dress up or down with it, but everyone will realize this is a finer piece of jewelry. The palladium silver is more tarnish resistant than sterling and the gem selection and metal work are top grade. This certainly is an excellent deal for the price. No fooling around, this is a piece that will last and last and it really is sweet precious and lovely item ! Thanks O.co!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Well
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing is quite accurate. One thing missed in the description is that the key pendant is also an enhancer. A nice extra.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine construction and nice deep purple color.
I couldn't agree more with the positive reviews on this project: I don't know how I overlooked this gem of an enhancer pendant & necklace set from the Gems en Vogue II collection. I own many pieces from Michael Valitutti's Gems en Vogue II line: they are among some of the most beautiful & high-quality pieces in my jewelry wardrobe. The size of both the enhancer pendant (i.e. it has a bail that opens so it ca be easily won on other necklaces) as well as the jade beads make both pieces very easy to mix-and-match with other pieces in my jewelry box. Both are the perfect "Goldilocks" size of being neither too big nor too small they are literally just perfect. :-) I love the purple jade version so much that I'm planning to pick up the red jade version as well And I am also thinking of picking up an extra set to keep as a gift for a family member. I highly recommend this particular piece to anyone who's interested in exploring this particular line of jewelry or to expand their existing Gems en Vogue II collection. You won't be disappointed!
Very satisfied with the purchase.... But its made in China.... I hope it will last bec. So far if its made in China, its usually poor quality, at least for me...
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good i thik
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent