I am always sceptical about buying on line but I saw a ring very similar at **** but for twice the price. So I decided to give it a try and I love it. The stone is such a pretty red and sparkly. And I love the band with the twist. Its unusual but so pretty
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very well
- How accurate was the sizing? very well
I returned this ring because it was too large, both in size, and the stone just looked too big on my ( short) finger! But it is just as it is pictured; very dark and large garnet, and beautiful yellow gold with a swirl-styling to the band. I just should have taken into account how such a large and dark stone would look on my finger. I have ordered several pieces of jewelry from Overstock, and their pieces are pretty accurate- to- photo.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? highly
- How accurate was the sizing? not totally
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. appeared high quality
This is a very beautiful ring. I love the twisted design and the garnet goes very well with yellow gold. This ring has a suface grain, unfortunate for me but it is shiny. As this is my 1st purchase I did not get the right size because I do not have an American quarter to ensure the ring size page are printed at correct size. I wanted to order another as I now know what size I'm wearing but it is out of stock. I am keeping this one as a gift for daughter.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Wrong size because I do not have an American quarter to ensure page are printed at correct size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excelent
This ring is even prettier in person; it's absolutely gorgeous.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It's even better than the site made it look.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Love the quality.
It continues to look new and shiny. I wear it all the time and wash my hands alot and it still looks great. I'm very pleased with the quality.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better than expected
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality.
When I first received this ring, I called to make arrangements to send it back. Then for some unknown reason, I decided to clean it and try it on again.Once I removed it from the cleaning solution and rinsed it off ,I was surprised at how good the stone looked. It really is a nice garnet for the price. Also there is a lot of gold in this mounting for the price too. So I am keeping this ring. It will good for everyday wear, as it is neither too big nor too small on my hand.
Wow, so I've been wanting this ring for quite sometime now. And I normally don't buy high end jewelry, I decided to splurge. For 210.00, I don't think this ring is worth it! It's tiny than what's pictured, and since I have fat fingers, yep, they gobble up the ring something silly! So, if you're looking for a slender ring that doesn't have a wow factor, I would opt for this ring. But if you're looking for something special, I'd look elsewhere if I were you.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Larger than pictured.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ok.
I bought this as a graduation present for my 23 year old daughter. She loved another garnet ring I purchased from Overstock, but it was no longer available. She liked this one even better. It was rated in very good taste by a very critical friend. It is beautiful and worth the price, and more. I highly recommend it.
I helped my brother pick this ring out for his girlfriend and she loved it. The colour of the garnet is gorgeous and really goes well with the yellow gold. The size of the stone is good and it shines brightly - I was really impressed by the quality. Love the twist-detail of the band, looks really nice on her hand. I can't get over what he paid for it too! What a price.
This ring matches both the picture and the description. It has a nice sized "ruby" red stone that has lots of sparkle. I do not care for diamonds with colored stones, but these are small and add a lot to the ring. The setting is elegant, but it is the type of ring you can wear every day.
I bought this ring for my Mother's birthday and was a bit anxious to see it. The picture doesn't do it justice - it really is a gorgeous ring and at a great price! The details and stone are beautiful and my Mother loved it! I would highly recommend this ring to anyone.
The garnet was larger than I had expected. The clarity and color of the stone is remarkable. For a graduation, birthday or anniversary present this one of the best settings I have seen, at an exceptional price. I would highly recommend this ring to those who appreciate quality in workmanship with a such a beautiful stone to show off for the price paid.
It has been almost a month and I am still waiting for the ring. Unfortunately DHL, the carrier for this group, uses Canada Post for shipping and DHL is only a back end and front end carrier for the Canadian shipments. So my ring is stuck in the mail somewhere.