This is probably my favorite setting of any ring I have--so much so, that I now have it in two different stones! The two-tone design is elegant and understated--very modern--and the wider band looks and feels substantial. (Even though I have small hands/fingers, I dislike overly "dainty" rings; this one has the perfect "presence".) The stone is well-cut and the perfect size to complement the band, as well as the hand. It *is* a bit lighter than the one pictured, but still definitely a light-purple shade... just beautiful. I couldn't be more pleased, and will wear this often.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Lighter-purple ring, but just as stunning
- How accurate was the sizing? True-to-size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine craftsmanship; smooth, polished metals and beautiful stone, well-set
This is a nice ring, good fit and size. I like the clarity of the stone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice weight and fit