Tanzanite is an alternative December birthstone and that is a reason I chose this ring. It is a very reasonable price and the gems are pretty. They are not a deep purple as the more expensive tanzies would be, but it is still very pretty. Tanzanite won't be available forever, so it is nice to own some and be able to pass down to my granddaughter one day.
I purchased this ring for myself, and I am a older woman, But it suited me just fine. This could be for any age, but if you are looking for some really big ring, this is not for you. I ordered it a half size larger to wear on my middle finger, and it looks really nice. I was very impressed with the color of the stones, as they are a nice lavender color. Of course the diamonds do not show up that well, but they are not the highlight of the ring, and at the price, you are not going to get huge diamonds. I like the ring very much, and would recommend it to my friends.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks like the picture, just a little smaller in size.
- How accurate was the sizing? Just right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I think this is a really pretty ring for the price. It looks more expensive. It is a delicate ring and not meant to be overly large. I find the color of the tanzanite to be a nice color, better tan a more expensive ring I bought someplace else,and the stones were very light.
I love this ring! It is exactly as pictured, and it shines brilliantly. The size was exactly right. The settings are low profile and smooth so it doesn't snag on anything. I love it, would buy it again.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The stones are just the color I expected, and set very well.
Just got it today and it fits right and is beautiful... I bought this ring as a treat for myself and I am very pleased.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? GREAT
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
The ring I received has nowhere near the color of the picture shown. The ring is well made for the price, however the stones are just bad in color. I really don't like it because of the color of the stones. If i had not had a store credit, this would have went back ASAP!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked NOTHING like the picture (in stone color)
- How accurate was the sizing? seems a little big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
color is a little pale, definately not the high end of the tanzinite out there but very nice in the light. shines a lot and very elegant. all the stones are set well and do not catch on anything. diamonds are barely noticeable. the ring is a great buy i love it. well worth the money. Thank you.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? close
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good and pretty
This ring is a beauty. The actual stones are much paler thsn the picture but in the sun or under lights the pale blue/purple really is quite brilliant. A lot of sparkle. I found the size 6.5 I orderec was true to size unlike some of the other rings I ordered and had to return because size too big. I love this so much am wearing it everyday. Thank you O.com for giving us reasonsble jewelry prices and quality.
Bought this for my friend's birthday and she loved it! The size is just right, and the ring is sparkly and elegant. The light purple/blue is absolutely stunning and looks great for any occasion. She wears it all the time now, and it ALWAYS catches my eye. Great price for the value!
The ring is beautiful and has a really eye catching shine. My girlfriend loves it and wears it often. The item was shipped quickly and the product exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice, modestly priced ring.
I Love tanzanite and this ring is just right for every day! Not too big or too small. I love it! I would suggest it to anyone who wants a unique tanazanite piece to enjoy! Overstock is my go too place for just about anything I need or want, great experience!
Ok, for those of you that think that the item is as big as it appears on your computer screen...get real! This ring is the perfect size for someone with a dainty hand. If you have a large hand, it may seem small. If you like those big gaudy rings, I suggest you look at a different item. The cluster of blue-purple tanzanite is perfect, not overpowering...just right. The diamond accent is just that, in fact it is more like a slice of diamond. Don't expect a round cut diamond. Overall it's a good value for the money, perhaps you might be getting a bit more for the money than at your local mall. However, if you think that you are getting a $400 ring for $****, it's just not going to happen. Keep things in perspective and you wont be disappointed. A nice ring for the price.