this was purchased as a birthday gift for my mom. She loved it. We found if you have it in different light it appears to change color ever so slightly. Made mom a princess for her 70th birthday. Later she found out the necklace is part of a set with ear rings and a ring. Sh, don't tell her she get those for Christmas.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good
- How accurate was the sizing? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. appears to be high quality
This is a beautiful necklace with a very lovely setting. The silver sets off the pink quite nicely. Very classy necklace.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The pearl was darker than the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Lovely
There are positive and negatives about this necklace. On the positive side, the design is unique, the chain is very nice (not too thin), and the pearl is a nice size and a very pretty shade of pink. On the negative side, I had to get a magnifying glass to see if there were actually diamonds and even then I wasn't sure. They a really just diamond chips. Otherwise, I would have given 5 stars.
I have been looking for a pink pearl for some time when I saw this I could not pass it up it is stunning and well worth the price I paid
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
I LOVE this neclase! I have peaple asking whear I got it every time I have it on!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better that I expected!
- How accurate was the sizing? NA
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality.
I got this necklace as a gift for my mother for mother's day. She absolutely loved it and wears it almost all the time. The color is very true to the color depicted in the photo online and I couldn't be happier with the delivery service of Overstock, not just with this order but every time I order.
I purchased this for my mother who likes pink and prefers dainty jewelry. This was neither of the two. The pearl itself is much bigger than you would expect. You also could not tell the pearl was supposed to be pink at all. It is definitely more metallic.
This necklace is very elegant and understated. Despite not being the same as shown, it is an excellent piece. The pearl is more of a sphere than a droplet as shown, and instead of a vibrant pink, looks more like a metallic dark silver, with a pink undertone, not visible in some light. The chain is very thin (not sure how long it will last) but lightweight, which is a plus. Overall though I am extremely happy, and to restate my opening it is extremely elegant and will complement your look without drawing too much attention.