I just received my pearls two days ago and they are beautiful: large, lustrous and well matched. The color is a pale pink hue and there are very few blemishes, although my pearls are not as perfect as the photos depict. Even so, they are obviously real pearls and the off-round shapes are testament to their authenticity. They have a nice luster, but not shiny, and the sterling silver clasp is sturdy. The pearls are well strung and individually knotted, so they hang nicely on my neck. These are large pearls, which makes them rare for freshwater, and a lot of necklace for the money. I am delighted with my purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very similar
- How accurate was the sizing? as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. can't be beat for this price
The first necklace I received was defective, but I returned it and the replacement is gorgeous; I love it! The pearls themselves appear to be naturally pink, not dyed (I really do believe they are natural, contrary to what is listed in the description), and there are very, very slight variations of color between the pearls. They are all a pale pink hue and obviously grown in a mollusk, not fake or 'shell pearls.' Surface blemishes on the second strand I received are minimal, but visible on close inspection, and the shape of the pearls is off round, as described and shown in the accompanying photos. For freshwater pearls this size, they are a good shape and look round when worn. The sterling silver ball clasp is large enough to support the weight of the pearls and fastens securely. This necklace is a very good buy, especially for the price, and look much more expensive than they are.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The photo shows no blemishes. but there are some, although minor. Shape is accurate.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate: 11-12mm, as measured with my digital callipers.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The second strand I received is good quality.