The ring has less metal than I anticipated, but the look is feminine and the rose gold color right in style.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
The Gemstone is very pretty but the dimonds are so tiny you need atelescope to see them/ Overall it's a nice ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks bigger in the Picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
Pretty ring however, the diamonds are very small chips.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? diamonds are smaller then picture shows
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
Great ring for the price. The diamonds still sparkle after a month. The Morganite is beautiful. If the Morganite gets unclear or begins to look smudged, rubbing alcohol is a great cleaner. I have heard that the rhodium (rose gold look) plating has come off in other reviews. However, after one month, it has not come off.
Love this ring! I have longer fingers and was afraid the ring would be too small. But the diamond accent helps to make it look just the right size. I ordered the 61/2 and it fits well. Sizing is right on. The color of this Morganite is beautiful! I am very picky about gemstones, especially the clear stones. I was very pleased with this peachy stone. Morganite is so expensive I could never afford one. The rose plating enhances the stone beautifully. I take care of it, only wearing it a few times a week when going out. For the price you can't beat it. It is pretty and dainty.