Got this as a place holder until I received my actual engagement ring and I have to admit its prettier in person. It arrived in a timely fashion and when I opened the box this beautiful ring looked back at me. The center stone is a good size and its intensity in color is based on your complexion. The rose band shines like precious metal and although the center stones do not sparkle as much as I hoped they have moments when they stand out. I have had the ring for about a month and there are no flaws/damage to either of the stones or band. For an extra sheen soak the ring in alcohol once every few months. The ring is perfect if you have a slimmer finger as it is dainty and light in weight. It receives compliments all the time. So if you are considering this for a nontraditional bride or just as a gift, it's a great buy.
I was very pleased with this ring. It fit perfectly and is of very good quality. I am always getting compliments when I wear it -to me that speaks volumes. It feels good on my finger. I am really happy with my purchase and would recommend this ring to everyone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image of the ring was good. It was just what the ring looked like
- How accurate was the sizing? I was very pleased with the sizing.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring is of good quality.
This ring is gorgeous in person and looks just like the picture. I've worn it every day for the past 3 months or so and the rose gold plating does rub off. I don't mind it though because I actually think I like it better with the sterling silver look. The morganite center stone seems to scuff fairly easily, but I haven't tried to shine it up so I will see if that makes a difference. All of the stones have stayed in place and overall, I love this ring. Worth the price.
I got this ring to wear every day. It lost it's beautiful sparkle 3 days after wearing it, even after every ring cleaning imaginable it was still dull. I was okay with the dullness because I still loved the ring. 1 month after owning this ring the rose band turned into a silver band. I specifically bought this ring because I wanted the morganite stone paired with a rose gold band. The ring fits perfectly and is very "true to size" I had no complaints about the band itself and how it fits until I hit it with a door handle and it bent the band, almost in half. I'm usually very careful with my jewelry and I barely snagged it. The band is completely bent now. I know it's my fault, but I've had costume jewelry rings hold up better than this one. The overall design of this ring is beautiful and if you're going to be selective when wearing, I recommend it. Don't wear this ring every day.
The ring came very promptly. And the Morganite is very beautiful, but the diamonds do not match the picture so do not expect that. They are so tiny that they look like scrunched up tin foil, but you get what you pay for, they just shouldn't make it look like one way in the picture and then send you almost a completely different ring. If possible I AM sending it back.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not so good.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The Stone is beautiful, but the "diamoneds" look like scrunched up tin foil.
I was looking for a piece to try in the rose gold color with the morganite stone. The main stone has nice clarity and the rose gold over sterling has made it very rugged and I am hard on my jewelry. I have received multiple compliments on the ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The diamond accents were smaller than what it appeared on the site.
- How accurate was the sizing? acurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price.
A very attractive ring with nice color. Overall a nice item at a great price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
I bought this as a gift for my mother. It is quite dainty, but I assumed that. It is pretty and sparkly. Yes, the diamonds are tiny, but of course they are at this price! They still add sparkle.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? A little smaller in person
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
I am returning this ring. It is not the ring in the picture.There are no diamonds on the band. The ring has 4 less diamonds then stated in description. The central stone is diminished by the big clunky setting. I do not recommend.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not the same ring
I am wearing this right now and I cant even explain how expensive it looks. I have seen many morganite rings that are triple the price and aren't even as pretty. It's gorgeous. It's the perfect size stone and the setting is just darling.
When I first bought it I was pleased, but it soon grew ugly looking with wear. The stone became murky looking and the metal tarnished. I didn't return because, like I said, it initially looked good, but I wouldn't recommend this ring if you want to wear it more than a few times.
A very pretty and delicate ring, I've been wearing it non-stop since I received it. Do note that the image here is really zoomed in and the diamonds are quite small - you could probably guess that based on the price! It's great as a beautiful, fashionable accessory.
This ring came as described, beautiful, and delicate. By week 2 the ring became so cloudy it looked like a plastic child's ring. The metal of the ring tarnished to the point where I could no longer wear the ring. I returned this ring and got another one identical to this one.
Although the ring is pretty, it certainly doesn't appear of the quality I thought I was paying for. It's very petite which is fine because I have small fingers, but there are not enough cuts to make the stone sparkly, or to even appear like a gem stone. Just looks like a piece of light pink glass. I've seen much cheaper jewelry with more sparkle.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pale color was correct, but the number of cuts on the site appeared more than actual product.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Feel it should sell for about half of what I paid.