This ring is BEAUTIFUL...I had pretty high expectations about how much I was going to like this ring, but when it arrived it blew me away! I LOVE the thinness of the band, very delicate and ladylike. The green amethyst is a perfect soft and captivating color it is hard not to just keep starring at it. I have probaby 100+ rings.... and this is DEFINITELY one of my absolute favorites. Might even replace the wedding ring from time to time, it is just that pretty. Oh, and the price...it's unbelievable!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Stone looks "cloudy" in the photo, very different in person....gorgeous!
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
The color of the stone and its clarity make the ring. The sparkle is gorgeous and eye catching. If you like light weight and dainty, this is for you. The silver is not substantial and as a previous reviewer stated, the diamonds are very small--you can barely make them out. All in all, it's a very pretty, sweet little ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The diamonds are bigger in the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I have been searching for a quality green amethyst ring with a thin band, approx 4 ct stone, and some diamonds. This ring caught my eye, and although I had been wanting a white gold band, I ordered this sterling silver ring. I opened the box, and it simply toook my breath away! The stone is a beautiful celery green color and is both clear and shimmery---it is just a little darker than the ring in the photo. The band is thin and dainty. The diamonds surrounding the amethyst are not as large as they appear in the picture, but I really don't care. All in all the ring looks beautiful, elegant, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as described!
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful quality for the price.
This ring is very pretty from afar. When you get up closer, you can tell that the diamonds are like chips but I really cannot complain for price. The large stone is actually lighter in person and I was hoping for it to appear more green. It really its quite a beautiful ring. I was looking for a large fun cocktail ring so this was a perfect choice.
My boyfriend bought this ring for an engagement ring and I love it. It's actually lighter than the picture but its shine is so nice. I would definitely recommend this ring for any occasion. And it looks more expensive than it is! Big Plus+++ :)
The stone color is fabulous so I was ready to wear it immediately. Unfortunately, the small, and I mean small, diamond chips dug into the sides of my fingers. Ouch. Really folks. Don't waste your time on this purchase because you would have to have brick layer hands not to notice the sharpness. Wish it wasn't so.
I lost my engagement ring and my husband and I agreed on this Ring since we couldn't afford a diamond. I couldn't be happier. I cannot believe the price and the quality of this ring. This was my first purchase from overstock and I will definitely be shopping here again!
I love green amethyst, reminds me of the sea. The riing is a perfect size & comfortable - I bought a similar ring from an online jeweler & ended up keeping it over this one bc it had a plain band & I liked it a little better - but I would buy this for friends
The center stone is gorgeous. The diamonds provide a hint of sparkle. I'm really excited about this ring!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great Quality