I had been searching for a nice silver toggle clasp bracelet, and this is it! The bracelet has a nice weight and feel to it, and it looks great. The video of the product does a better job of demonstrating the look of the bracelet than the image does. My only (small) complaint about the bracelet is that it is very jingly due to the two hearts constantly clinking against each other whenever I move my hand. It makes so much noise that it sometimes irritates my husband, but I don't mind it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
Bought it for myself and was amazed by how beautiful the bracelet is. Wear it daily and am very happy with how it looks and the quality
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The bracelet is just as beautiful as the image
- How accurate was the sizing? Fits perfectly on my wrist
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
I have a small wrist and this bracelet fits perfectly, with just the right amount of "dangle" on the 2 heart charms. So if you have a large wrist this may not fit as well. But for small wrists it's a truly gorgeous bracelet when it's on the arm. Love it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I was very happy with this product. It was exactly what I was looking for. Not too thick, not too thin. I even purchased another one for a gift.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great
i fell in love with this bracelet wen i seen it and it looks a hundered times better in person. it nice and heavy good quality. if you are looking for this stile of bracelet then you want this one its way worth the money. i cant be happer. thank you overstock !!!!!!!!!
- Did the image onsite match the product? it looks even better in person
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
My wrist isn't that large (I didn't think!), but the bracelet has no dangle whatsoever to it when I put it on. Sad to return as it's otherwise very cute.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
Very nice piece of sterling jewlery. It looks as good on my arm as my Tiffanys. Heavy and well made - I'm going to have some names engraved on the hearts. I would be glad to give this as a gift or to have received it but I bought it for myself and am very pleased.
This bracelet was amazing! My girlfriend loved it! It was a little big on her wrist but still fit with a dangly' look that she could still look amazing with. The rings of the bracelet are bigger and sturdier so you don't have to worry about it breaking. The locking mechanism is a little cheap looking because it is basically a bar that goes through a hoop (although it hasn't failed my girlfriend yet), but besides that it is a really good product. If it wasn't for that little locking mechanism issue this would be a 5 star charm bracelet.
I bought this for my 12 year old niece. It's of a very substantial weight and appeared to be of high quaility. She loved it! Although it doesn't have the Tiffany's name on it, it also doesn't have the Tiffany's price! I thought it was well worth the money and would highly recommend this bracelet.
The Double Heart Charm Bracelet was purchased for my wife for Christmas. I had some trepidation regarding if she would like it, but once she saw it in the box, she greatly appreciated its beauty and simple elegance. The price made the bracelet an excellent buy and present. My wife has commented that the hearts have a tendency to scratch each lightly on the surface. Overall, the purchase was a satisfying one for the gift giver and receiver.
After two careful visits to Tiffany's once in Vegas during my birthday trip this summer (2010) and after returning home, and after find out that this style of sterling charm bracelet would be no less than $250 at Tiffany's I pursued further research and came across this one here. After reading the reviews linked to it I ordered it. I was genuinely surprised and fell for my new piece of jewelry. For some of us the small things are what matters most!!! The bracelet was carefully packed in a cute red "O" bag and the hearts were wrapped in thing plastic, so my piece was intact. It fit me perfectly!!! I'm 5'9 with medium wrists. My choice saved me at least $165 and I'm beyond happy! Thank you Overstock for striving to keep us happy and satisfied! Sincerely, MR from New Jersey