This is a perfectly sized stone for a ring. Not small and shy. Not big and fake looking. The sapphire stands alone and is a deep sapphire color which flashes lighter blues. It's the style of ring you'd like if you purchased the stone individually and had it set. The designers on this should remove the side diamonds as they are the size of a grain of sand.... i'm not kidding. The sapphire makes up for it though. I'm happy with the purchase.
I bought this ring to go with a necklace and earrings that I had purchased. The ring is beautiful. The cut of the sapphire is lovely and the setting is very elegant. The diamonds could be slightly larger, but overall it's still a very beautiful ring. This purchase is outstanding for the price. I don't think anyone would be disappointed.
I was hesitant to purchase this ring because it is so inexpensive. What a mistake! This ring rocks! I like it so much I ordered another so I could wear it on my other hand depending on the occasion. The stone is a beautiful rich deep blue, not fake looking like some lab created Sapphires. This ring looks like it could have a few more zeros behind the price tag.
Unfortunately this is the first item I've sent back to Overstock. I wouldn't recommend because of quality and design. I purchased this in a 4.5, I usually wear 4.75 but comments said runs big and it does a little even at a 4.5. The stone looks plastic and the metal even looked like it was painted silver. It overall looked like an acrylic ring. The stone was WAY too big compared to the dainty setting and the diamonds should have just been left out. It looks odd having the tiny specs on it amplifying the center stone size. I have a lot of sterling silver rings with created stones and this just didn't match up even at the price point it is at.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks very cheap in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor
Very very pleased with this ring. I have been looking for a sapphire that was just the stone, and this was perfect. It's dressy, yet can also be worn with jeans. Easy purchase given the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I usually wear yellow gold, but have started buying more white gold or sterling. This is a perfect match in color to some other pieces I have bought. I love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
I'm a server so I put my hand in bleach water all the time at work.I rinse my hands and dry my rings so if I have been wearing it for two weeks and it hasn't turned or fell apart it is well worth the money.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? didnt do it justice
- How accurate was the sizing? spot on sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quallity