My husband asked what I wanted for Mother's Day and I told him an Aquamarine ring (I have rings for all of my kids but I don't have his birthstone so I wanted one) so he said pick out whichever one you want and I'll get it! I read through all the reviews on this ring from "too light of a stone to Too small diamonds to Too thin band" Yes, the stone is light, the diamonds are small (Hence where it says in the title "Diamond Accent" and the band is thin (exactly as shown in the photo) There are more expensive aquamarine rings on here but this one I kept going back to and I couldn't be more pleased! Awesome price, Super fast shipping and when I opened the box, it was Absolutely Breathtakingly Gorgeous! So glad I picked this one! Do it! You won't be disappointed!
I should have listened to the other reviewers, this ring is only barely blue when you tilt it sideways and only under the right lighting. Otherwise it's clear. I've been asked so many times if I got engaged that I can't wear it anymore (even though I only wore it on my right hand). Otherwise, it's a good quality ring, I love the extra thin band and the stones on the side are lovely and set well. Wish this could have turned into a daily staple for me, but I can't stand the constant engagement questioning and my bf feeling pressured when he shouldn't be.
The other reviews on this ring were pretty spot on when describing how light in color the stone is - - almost looks like a diamond. It has a nice hue of light blue at the right angles, but is not obvious. Other than than, it's a nice ring.
My birthstone is aquamarine so I have several pieces but this one is way too light. This really looks like a diamond. The only time I can catch a glimmer of the faintness blue is if I'm looking in the mirror at the ring on my finger. The surrounding diamonds are small and pointless. The center stone is clear and not cloudy so it is really pretty, but looks like a diamond. A better design would be with the center stone as a solitaire.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? More blue on website
- How accurate was the sizing? Good size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Okay quality
I like the ring, but it does not look like the picture and does not seem at all worth the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The stone is not blue or frosted at all.
- How accurate was the sizing? Decent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The stone was not right and the band and circle around the stone are a little off.
Quick and efficient. Package arrived in a timely matter only default was lack of size options.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was a way thinner band and wayy lighter color. Not as bright as the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? The size was accurate to what I bought but still was too big and the cost to get it sized was almost the same price as the ring. They didn't have the size I needed available.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is nice. Beautiful. Strong for a thin band.
I love this ring, don't get me wrong. I think that the image shown may be more seductive than the actual ring itself. The color of the center stone is true to what an acquamarine birthstone should be. For what the ring is; I believe the costs outweights the value. For me it resembles high-end costume jewelery, rather than a fine piece one might find in a jewelery store.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was alright.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this ring was average.
I rated this high because it is exactly as it says and makes a wonderful addition to the same type of earrings and necklace EXCEPT with the style and the natural light-ness of the blue stone, it is too easy to mistake for an engagement ring due to size, style. Returning but it is very pretty.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
This ring is lovely, even if the diamonds don't look as large in person. Have worn it into several jewelry stores and had many compliments from their staff.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Diamonds are less visible
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
The ring is very pretty and delicate looking. The stone is indeed pale. The diamonds on the side can be a little rough against the surrounding fingers, but not too bad. The diamonds are indeed milky as other reviewers have noted, but I like them anyway. Overall I'm happy with it and I like it a lot.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? ok, very slightly larger than normal