This pendant was very small compared to others I have purchased, sent it back.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? size was smaller
- How accurate was the sizing? too small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
I bought the pendant as a gift for my supervisor. Without question, I couldn't give it to her without first purchasing a better quality chain, which I also got at Overstock. The price and quality of the stone itself was good. And the replacement silver chain I bought was reasonable and of excellent quality.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very similar
- How accurate was the sizing? sized well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. pendant is very nice but plan on putting it on a different chain
Overall, very pleased with the pendant. It is a very basic design so what you see is what you get - no surprises. As others have said, chain is very fine/thin - will be using pendant with other chains that I have.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
I'm pleased with the look and quality of this onyx necklace. The chain is adequate, though I usually wear the pendant on a longer more substantial chain I own. The onyx is nicely finished and the bail is the same front and back, so it's reversible. It's on the large side, but not gaudy, because of its simple design.
The onyx pendant was beautiful, smooth and highly polished. However, the bail was attached crooked and broke off when I attempted to straighten it out. The silver used was thin. I was disappointed but avoided returning it by completely removing the bail and slipped the necklace right through the center.