OMG! What a G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S ring!! I dont' know where to start...the amethyst stone is large but not over done, the tanzanite compliments the purple stone, the setting is wonderful and the ring fits my size 5 finger great! I have had so many compliments - people think I paid way more for it than the Overstock price. The sterling silver band is very shiny and a good width so the ring stays put on your finger. If other colors were available I would get them as well. Don't hesitate with this ring ladies.
I wanted a purple amethyst ring but I wanted something really simple. I wanted NO busyness. The ring met all my requirements (price, quality, size). My best friend told me about Overstock, this is my second purchase and I'm really happy with the overall item.
The ring is beautiful. I purchased it for myself, love the stone colors. The cut used on the Amethyst gives the stone more sparkle. The Tanzanite are light in color and look great with the center stone. You will not be sorry if you order this ring.
I love this ring. Lot's of bling and bang for the buck! The center stone is a large and very pretty mid to deep purple color and the surrounding stones are a pale bluish color. Nice combo. The ring looks expensive and I get compliments on it every time I wear it. I ordered a size 6 but this ring seems to run a little small if you are considering it.
I love the ring. I wanted a tanzanite ring the same color as a bracelet I had bought on a cruise. The color of the stones were a great match. The fit is just right. My husband is buying me the earrings and necklace to finish off the sat for my birthday .I am so happy I found the ring and necklace and earrings at overstock as tanzanite is so hard to find elsewhere
I was excited to receive the ring, however it is dissappointing. 1- The biggest stone, the amethyst has visible defect. It is so bad that people sometimes ask me if the stone is fake because of these things. I rarely wear it anymore. 2-Tanzanite stones are all of different shade of color. It wouldn't look that bad if the amethyst wasn't of such a terrible quality. 3- Silver framing of the ring looks a bit flimsy when you wear it. 4- If you just want a piece of fashion jewelry, you can get something of better quality and cheaper. Don't buy this ring for any serious occasion!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fine.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is mediocre.
I love this ring and have worn it several times. It hasn't held up as well as I'd hoped, but I still love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? was exactly as it appeared.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice ring
I was surprised to see that it was slightly smaller than the photo but I am learning that jewelry photos are often taken very close up and without a hand to compare them there is no telling how small they are!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? about the same
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
I was so disappointed in the lack of color. Only inside can you tell a light purple hue; outdoors in the sunlight the stone is pale and almost colorless. This one has to be returned because I want an amethyst that actually looks like an amethyst.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image depicts a lovely colored stone.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
If you are lookingfor a rich color, or any color for that matter, this ring won't make you happy. The tansanite was almost clear in color and the amethyst so pale that you had to look hard to determine what kind of stone it was. The size of the stones and the ring size were accurate, but the paleness of the stones = not worth it..
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? delivered product lacked the color shown on the website
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ring setting was average for the price paid, but the stones were a huge disappointment.
This is one of the most amazing rings I have ever seen. My favorite colors are deep purples and light purples. The amethyst and tanzanite complement each other so beautifully. I love this ring so much. I have already received tons of complements. I would buy this ring in a heart beat!
You can always count on Overstock to offer it's clients the best items. I adore this ring and it's so affordable. You can be fashionable and not break the bank. I wear the ring all the time and I adore it more and more. I make me feel like a diva.
i just love the ring, it matches a necklace i already have and i wear it all the time.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very well
- How accurate was the sizing? needs to be size 8.5
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
I have gotten so many compliments on this ring. As a jewelry "buff" I have many rings but this is one of my favorites. It makes a statement with the size of the stone but is still small enough to be worn to work or for dressy social occasions. It is lovely-lots of movement with the light through the stone. Comfortable on my hand - even when working on the computer at the office. LOVE this ring!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? More beautiful in person
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful design and quality. Stones are very secure in setting
i WOULD RECOMMEND YOUR JEWELERY TO ANYONE, THE QUALITY IS VERY GOOD, TANZANITE INCLUDED
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it looked exactly as it did on the computer
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good the tanzanite is beautiful with the amethyst