The ring surprised me upon arrival--the stones were much larger than what I expected. They are brilliant and have a lot of sparkle. The stones are well-set (not loose) and I've received many compliments for it. Definitely a great deal!
My mother gave me this ring for my birthday. I was very surprised because she is not one to purchase jewelry for someone, especially me because I'm very selective. I love the ring. The three colored stone design is stunning and the ring's craftsmanship is intricate. The stones are perfectly set and cut, they allow maximum light reflection. Thank you mom, this is a great ring!
I just received this ring and really love it. I'm commenting because someone else said that the ring was much darker than the photo and my ring is actually quite a bit lighter than the photo so how close the color is to the picture on the screen might depend on your monitor resolution, or the individual ring you get. The ring is bigger than I expected it to be, which was actually a pleasant surprise as usually jewelry I order on here is smaller than I am expecting it to be. The ring is wide and does bump into my other fingers (I ordered a 6.5, but probably should have gotten a 6), but it's not so bad that it would stop me from wearing the ring. I am very pleased with the purchase.
This is a lovely ring! It's like a bit of Spring on your finger. This is a large-stoned ring set in a simple pronged sterling silver setting. The stones are in a well-balanced setting. I have a large hand and this ring does not get lost. It could be worn everyday by someone with a little panache, or be worn in the evening with your basic black. This ring would also make a very nice bridemaid gift too. It is really is a very pretty ring!
I had this ring and a couple others saved for about 2 weeks before I decided on this ring. My husband thought it looked cheap and so I was hesitant purchasing it. I finally just went for it and I'm so glad I did! The ring is beautiful, it certainly does not look cheap and the fit is perfect. I wear this ring on my middle finger and I think it looks best there because the ring is a bit bigger. My husband LOVES it and has apologized for his previous comment. The stones are light enough to not look cheap, in fact they are clear and sparkle like very expensive rings I own. I really love this ring and I enjoy wearing it all the time! Highly Recommend!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very pleased with the quality
I loved the gemstones colr and quality and ring sizing however, the stone fell out when wearing
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. unfortantely with wear one of the stones felll out
I bought this ring as a family birthstone symbol. The ring is substantial looking and the proportions and styling are beautiful. The setting is low to your hand & comfortable. My major issue is the stone quality and the color. Some people may not mind the look, but it is a very (very) faint color. I could compare it to clear glass as opposed to gemstones. Still pretty, just not as pictured and I was looking for a richer, fuller stone. I'm still keeping it b/c it's a great price and it still looks fun & fashionable.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the stones are very light in color and appear to be clear glass
- How accurate was the sizing? the sizing was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the ring, the materials and the setting are excellent quality, the stones are sub-par
Beautiful ring. The first day I wore it I was constantly looking at my hand to admire it. This ring fits me perfectly, but I do have large hands and long fingers. The stones are rather large and the ring may not be suitable for the smaller hand.
I was very happy to be able to find a beautiful gemstone ring in a size 4.5. Very difficult for me to find my size, and I am tired of paying to have rings in both silver and gold re sized. Too costly these days. The size on this ring was a true to size 4.5. The gemstones on this ring are clear, very colorful and with much sparkle. The shank on the ring is very smooth, comfortable and substantial. This ring has an open under gallery which makes it easier to clean the gemstones. This ring is substantial in size, not gaudy oversized. Much more of a statement ring than I expected. Usually the pictures on the website look bigger than the piece you receive. In every way this ring is a stunner. The silver is nice with a high polish. Of course when wearing the ring all you see are the gorgeous gemstones. The ring has a weight to it. Those on the fence should consider this ring. Looks awesome in person and feels like a nice piece of jewelry. Looks more expensive than the price. This was my first purchase from Overstock and "Miadora" and am pleased.
Purchased this ring for my daughter. Very pleased with the clarity of the stones. Unhappily the center stone fell out less than three weeks after she started wearing the ring. As the prongs are not bent nor any visible damage to the ring other than the missing stone this indicates VERY SHODDY WORKMANSHIP
I bought the ring because my husband's birthstone is amethyst and my kids' birthstones are citrine and peridot. It's almost as if the ring was made for me! I've had the ring for almost a year now, and the stones have become cloudy in appearance. They never had that "WOW" factor, and recently the amethyst in particular looks lifeless and like it's made of scratched plastic. As I said, you get what you pay for.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The stones on the ring I received are MUCH lighter than those on the website photo.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Structurally, the ring is well made. The quality of the gemstones, well, you get what you pay for.
This is a very pretty ring and it is sturdy. I think I am going to return only because it really doesn't do anything for my pale hands. I think someone with a tan or darker skin would really set-off this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good Quality
Big stones, good color and clarity. It is a little bigger ring than I normally wear but very pretty on. Ring stands tall on the finger, as stones are raised up around 3-4mm or so. My computer screen displays darker than normal, so the color on the ring is lighter than shown on site. But colors on ring are still beautiful. The edges of the ring are not rounded as nicely as more expensive rings are, and the ring face is wide with stones, so it can be uncomfortable if you are doing work with your hands. Overall very pretty ring, fun to wear.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Colors on ring are lighter than on web
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
I enjoyed my purchase and plan to purchase other products as well.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very well
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very excellent stones, beautiful colors
I think this ring would be fantastic if the stones were a little darker in color, but it is reallly pretty and I would recommend to others.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The stones were a little pale.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, dainty ring.
Much more than I expected for the price. The stones were beautiful bright colors and large so make sure you look at the measurements before ordering if you don't want a showy ring. I got a size 8 for my mother and she loved it. It looks lovely on her hand.