I bought this for my 17 year old daughter and she loves it! Not juevenile looking!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? A little larger than appeared on screen
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Appears well made
I'm usually not a fan of these sorts of "crossover" style rings as I generally find them too trendy and not timeless enough. However, I was inextricably drawn to this particular design and when it went on sale, I had no good reason not to give it a try. The ring arrived very quickly despite having been shipped from the opposite coast. The ring itself is well made and substantialnothing flimsy or "tin-y" here. The black diamonds are nice though they do have a silvery flash to them that isn't apparent from the pictures on the website. If you've ever seen pyrite stones, the surface sheen/flash is similar to that. This is neither a negative or positive, but I thought it was worth mentioning. The white diamonds are where this ring is a bit lacking. While they colorless enough, the clarity leaves much to be desired. I was apprehensive about this potential issue going in given that the low clarity rating is explicitly given in the description. It was for this very reason that I decided to order this ring in the sterling silver option instead of investing any more money in the identically designed 10k white gold option that is also offered on this site. The white diamonds are a bit milky/lackluster for my taste, but I can't complain too much given the price point of this ring. I was really hoping to fall in love with this design, but because of the white diamond quality, I'm still on the fence. It's a bit of a shame as the design itself is interesting and I would have gladly paid a little more money to get better stones.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate, with the exception of the representation of the color/quality of the stones
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made and substantial, but the stone quality is a bit lacking.