I purchased this ring because I loved the color combination and the unique swirl style of the halo setting. I ordered the size 5 for my size 4.5-4.75 finger. The ring seems true to size - it is a little loose on me but not so much that I can't wear it. The overall size of the top of the ring is about 1/2 inch in diameter - a great size for my small fingers. On someone with bigger fingers, it would look smaller, of course, so make sure that 1/2 inch is enough bling for you. It's substantial, but not a huge in-your-face cocktail piece. The colors in the photo are very accurate - the center stone is a very pale mint green and the surrounding stones are bright and vibrant and set it off nicely. The colors are a little warmer than they looked on my screen, but very close. The small stones are well matched in size and color and the center stone is nicely cut and very clear. Overall the quality of the setting is very good, though of course silver is a softer metal that will scratch and is best for pieces that don't get worn day in and day out.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
My husband bought this for me for Christmas, which I had sent him my "wishlist" from O...it was everything I expected, from the pale mint green of the amethyst to the bright green tsavorite! LOVE it! I already have another ring which goes with this one perfectly!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? True to color, green amethyst IS a plae green and tsavorite is a bright green.
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it was everything I expected!