My amazing fiance proposed to me with this ring, I had hinted at before,I absolutely love the center black diamond is so sparkly! and perfect size for small hands like mine,the only cons where he ordered my size 6.5 but it fit more like a 7 so we are going to have to exchange or return it before it kept slipping and I would hate to lose it,the other thing is the diamonds on the front and back wheren't even some parts had more silver showing through then black and the prongs covered up most of them so you couldn't enjoy them as much ,I hate to have to return the ring because the center stone is just so amazing but other then that a beautiful ring!.
I recently got engaged to a wonderful man and unfortunately the ring that he picked out for me did not come in my size. I began looking for another option and overstock.com had so many affordable choices.I wanted something a little different so I decided on black diamonds. The ring when we received it and my fiance put it on my finger was the most beautiful thing. The diamonds catch the light perfectly and I love the slight antique look of the ring. I love my ring and will cherish it always.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring on the site did not due justice to this beautiful ring.
- How accurate was the sizing? The ring was true to size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring is gorgeous and beautifully crafted.
I was very happy that I received the ring as quickly as I did. The band is a little high to the point that there is a gap between my pinky and my ring finger but how often to people just hold their fingers together tightly? The stones are nice, and shiny. They also seem secure. I was worried that they were going to be more on the loose side but they weren't. The ring is a little big but that is my doing. I knew they didn't have my 5.25 size and went with a 5.5 for the fact that I absolutely wanted this ring!!! I highly recommend it. It is beautiful the black diamonds are the new white diamonds :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The stones look a little bigger in the picture but I was very happy with the size of them. I didn't want something too big because I have very petite hands
- How accurate was the sizing? I knew that I was 5.25 but they didn't have that size so we went with a 5.5. I'm going to take it to a jeweler to see if they can actually size it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is really nice. It is sterling silver so it does have a bit more shine than a 10k or 14k white gold. But I love the sparkle it has.
This looked amazing, it was exactly what she wanted. Too bad the black on the posts started to come off within about a week of normal wear, and now we are starting to doubt we got what we paid for. We're taking this ring to a jeweler to be examined, then returning it for a refund.
i got this for my wife for valentine's day bc her original wedding set was too plain and she loved it
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it looks better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? pretty accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. for the price this product was great