I was really looking forward to this ring, however, when I received it, I was very disappointed. The ring itself (pave diamonds and setting) was absolutely beautiful and the sizing was true to size. My only problem with this ring was the biggest problem to have - the diamonds on the top were all cloudy and cheap looking. I tried to say well, the rest of the ring is so beautiful I don't mind that, but no matter how much I tried to say that, the cloudy and cheap diamonds did not appear any better. I know the rating on the quality of the diamonds isn't the best (especially given the rpice) but I have gotten diamonds with this clarity/color rating before from overstock.com and I was so pleased at the beauty. This time it was not the same case. If you get this ring, you might have a different experience and I wish you all the luck you do. For me, I sent it back the very next day. I'll shop overstock.com again, but I'll be sure to consider poor ratings a lot more now. This one had a very high rating which is why I purchased it. I guess you can't always go with that as a guide.
- Did the image onsite match the product? No
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
I received this ring and was in hopes 2 of them would be a nice enhancement to my engagement ring. I was disappointed as the stones were quite milky and compared to my ring...there was no sparkle at all. Also the carat size looked smaller than the online photo. TG
This ring arrived within the expected time frame...thumbs up for that. But that was the PEAK of receiving this item. First off, the ring was not the right size. SUPER disappointing. Next, I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO THE REVIEWS. The ring seems so gorgeous online, but once I received it, I was disappointed again. I know the price is pretty good for it being a 1 carat ring, but the clarity is so bad! The ring is so cloudy, looks almost yellow, it is very disappointing. I am sending this back immediately!
I ordered this ring as an 'alternate' for my antique wedding ring set. It is absolutely stunning. I've received compliments every time I wear it. Sparkly, shiny, easy to clean (which is what every woman wants in a diamond ring!) It's got a bit of heft, or bulk to it- not just a thin fragile band that you'd be afraid to wear. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a wedding band, anniversary ring, or just a little self-indulgent sparkly gift. One of my all time favorite peices of jewelry!
I have nothing bad to say about this ring really. I was hesitant to order after reading some of the other reviews, but I have no issues with it. there are a few spots that if you are REALLY looking you can see that it isn't the highest rated diamond, but it sparkles so pretty you overlook it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I have nothing bad to say about this ring really. I was hesitant to order after reading some of the other reviews, but I have no issues with it. there are a few spots that if you are REALLY looking you can see that it isn't the highest rated diamond, but it sparkles so pretty you overlook it.
I love the design of the ring, but I am very disappointed with the diamond quality. The diamonds lack shine/sparkle.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The diamonds in the image had more sparkle.
- How accurate was the sizing? The ring is true to size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The diamond quality is poor.
After reading the other reviews on this ring, I decided to take the chance and order it anyway... I was very dissapointed in the quality of the ring. The setting is gorgeous and sparkly! The diamonds themselves were overall very poor, and milky looking. For a ring with that many diamonds, they definately stood out as being poor. I ended up sending the ring back today. would not recommend this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image did not portray item accurately
- How accurate was the sizing? Very Accureate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
not what I expected, very disappointed in the quality of the diamonds
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image is better
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. love th stlye of the ring but the diaonds are very cloudy looking like they need o be cleaned
I agree with the reviewer. The setting is gorgeous but the diamonds are cloudy, flawed and cheap. The setting is far superior to the quality of diamonds. I love the setting style and the fit is perfect. Unfortunately, the ring looks very cheap because of the color and dullness of the diamonds.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Setting matched-diamonds are poor quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
it is a beautiful design , has great color , the clarity is good but not perfect . i wear it next to my white gold and it is hard to tell the difference to a normal veiwer .i am sure if you are an expert on rings you would find flaws or notice the difference but as for me it is very lovely . for a nice accent ring this one is great to have .