Neither my wife nor I are jewelry snobs, aside from her wedding ring, my wife doesn't really own any precious jewelry at all. As an anniversary/V-day/push present, I decided to splurge and get her this ($215 is quite a lot for us). She opened it and her reaction was "its....nice. No really, I..like it." Followed by "the diamonds...they look funny". The other reviews that say the diamonds are cloudy are accurate, they are. It IS a nice looking piece of jewelry, but you just be prepared for the diamonds to be grey and dull. If that fact doesn't phase you, go for it. The way that the stones are set in the metal makes it appear very nice regardless. So, both the positive and negative reviews are accurate...it's nice looking but the diamond aren't great. At the end of the day, my wife said that she'd probably have been more happy with a piece of unique handmade jewelry off of Etsy. Since you can get something that looks pretty cool off of there for $40-$60, she didn't have to twist my are to just return the bracelet and go that route instead.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image looked nicer than the product
- How accurate was the sizing? It was too big, fell off my wife's wrist
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent, not great
this bracelet broke under light use twice in the same place.it was replaced once. it looks nice, my wife liked it, but now i can only return it for a partial refund. useless. takes the joy out of a anniversary gift.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
probably one of the most disappointing product purchased off overstock. not at all the quality expected. Very cheesy diamonds with a white fog and no cut at all. Returned the product as soon as i opened it/girlfriend hated it as well. I do not recommend this product to anyone, your wasting your time and money.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not at all the way it looks online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality was terrible, could of done a better job in 2nd grade in arts n crafts.
This bracelet was nice, but the diamonds were cloudy. I certainly understand that for a tennis bracelet to contain all high quality clear diamonds the price would be much more expensive than the cost of this bracelet. However, I just wasn't happy with the purchase for that reason. I would prefer to get higher quality fake diamonds than these diamonds that were real, yet cloudy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? fine
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair
The diamonds were all dull; if you are expecting even just a little sparkle you will need to look somewhere else.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? okay
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not very good
This bracelet is beautifully simple and classic! It was exactly what I was looking for and I was not disappointed in this purchase at all! It is simple and eloquent! It can be worn with just about anything and I am just in love with it! It deserves a rating of 5 stars for sure!