This ring is great for the price. After reading the previous reviews on this product, I was scared to buy this, but after receiving the ring, the one I got was a good stone, cut well, and I can't see the inclusions. Like the other reviewer on here, I must have lucked out, and I absolutely LOVE this piece. As long as the quality of the ring I received is the same that gets shipped out, I definitely recommend this!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great.
I selected this as my engagement ring. I am happy with it. It is pretty and unique, and quite large for the price. The diamond does have imperfections which are easy to see in the face, though, which is why I rated 4 stars instead of 5.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the diamond doesn't look quite as large as the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I love this ring. I was waiting for the price to go down. I feel like this was exactly what I was looking for in a black diamond.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The stone is beautiful, the band kind of scratched easily
I got this for my girlfriend's birthday, and to ask her to marry me (at the same time). Bear in mind we are both quite minimalist, and revere the color black. This is a great ring if you're looking for something modern, minimal and nontraditional. The nature of the stone means it won't be clear, so if 'flaws' bug you, this won't work. If you want an original stone in a minimal setting, this beats the standard, tired white solitaire hands down. It's big on small hands, and stands out next to other rings. The setting is particularly great (black metal). Order it a half size small if she's skinny. Both of us love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Close. Maybe 1/2 size large.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Exactly what I expected, and she loves it.
I was very impressed with this ring in every aspect, i wear it everyday and et compliments all the time. I love my ring and Overstock has very fast shipping and is easy to deal with.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very nice i was impressed
- How accurate was the sizing? itwas very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality was great the diamond was a goos quality
I am very pleased with the quality of this product. Considering what you are paying, its a great deal. The ring is attractive and classy. I went back and forth between a few other black diamond rings and even purchased a different one first but had to return it. This one looked better in the picture and it looks better in person too. Wish I had picked it first from the start.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? True to image
- How accurate was the sizing? True to sizing chart
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
My husband bought this ring for me as a replacement to my wedding ring I lost. The ring was beautiful and very true to size. Unfortunately, I don't think he realized it was sterling silver and not white gold. We ended up sending the ring back. Overstock is awesome when it comes to returns and I had no problems returning it. They credited the money back to the credit card super fast. We ended up getting another ring that's white gold but I'd highly reccomend this ring anyway.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great
My husband bought me this ring as an anniversary gift and it is so beautiful! The black diamond is so stunning - i love the colour. The shape of it is also fabulous and it really shines nicely. The size of the diamond is perfect too, everyone always notices it and tells me how beautiful it is! The band is great and simple and fits well. What a great price!!!
i got this ring w 2 1ct blk diamond eternity bands. it looks awesome together! can NoT believe i got all three for ***! CrAzY! My wifie is one lucky gal. got it for her for our 10 yrs together as an upgrade. she wanted black diamonds n i had no idea what a deal id b getting.
Black diamonds are smaller per carat than white diamonds. I think if I had really been aware of that before I started searching for a black diamond, my expectations for this ring would have been lower. The stone for this ring is 1 carat, but is smaller than my .5 carat white diamond. I noticed some glue residue around where the stone rests in the setting, which was weird. I think I've managed to brush it all off. The sterling silver setting seems on the cheap, lightweight side, so if you're getting this to be something you wear daily for years to come, consider investing in a more solid piece. For the price, this ring is probably fine, but I have a feeling there are better options out there.
This is supposed to be a sterling silver ring, however the diamond mount that connects the stone to the band turned coppery orange and green within 10 says. It is too expensive to have any part made of copper, and too cheap for me not to think that is what they used to mount the stone. I did return the ring, so I can't tell you about long term wear.