Purchased this ring for my wedding. Within the first six months of wearing it, four of the diamonds fell out. Had to pay for the diamonds to be replaced. Within the next six months, an additional 3 diamonds fell out. The ring was beautiful but the quality of the prongs is apparently very poor.
Was looking for very thin band to accompany an existing ring with diamonds and black diamonds. This band makes the black diamonds in my ring pop. For as thin as this band is, it definitely sparkles. If you are looking to wear this ring alone, I would suggest something a little bigger.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? About a half size too big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for price
I bought two of these bands to wear on either side of my wedding set. I was actually trying to copy a friend who did the same thing because hers looked so good. HER bands were from a Ritzy jewelry store & no where near the price I paid. I thought mine were actually nicer looking. Hee. Hee. Good work Overstock! Several gals have asked me where I purchased mine & how much I spent - I've been very happy to say, "Overstock & they were VERY inexpensive!"
- Did the image onsite match the product? real life was even better
- Did the product fit true to size? exactly true to size
- How is the quality of the product? really good - diamonds are larger than expected & really shiney!
Another great purchase from xxxxxxx. This ring is simply amazing and the perfect size diamonds. Finally a nice ring that is versatile! The black diamonds color is far superior than the picture. This was the perfect gift and very unique.