My boyfriend bought me this as a promise ring, and though i've had some trouble with the ring, I still fell in love with it because he bought it for me. The sizing of the ring was accurate, I wear a 5 and the 5 fit perfectly. Though after a week of wearing it, the bottom and sides of the ring started darkening and peeling. The peeling can't be seen when I have it on my finger, but its still there, and I have had to put clear polish over it to stop it from peeling anymore. It's clearly not sterling silver as it claims to be. But I still wear it everyday because its pretty, and as far as the stones and the diamonds, none of them have fallen out. I still love my ring, but I would not recommend buying from this brand or seller.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Almost the same as picture
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I purchased the ring as a promise ring or pre-engagement ring to let my girlfriend know of my intentions. She loved it, and when I told her it was the pre-engagement ring she said I would not be able to take it from her, as she liked that one very much. It was classic, simple and not gaudy. She said it was very much what she would have picked for herself.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked very much the same as pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was exactly a 6
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes