I decided to treat myself and buy this ring - so happy i did i wear it every day. It is simple and beautiful. I love the three diamonds, they are a perfect shape and they are gorgeous!!! The band is awesome as well. Really just adds sparkle to my hand! Very happy with it, could not resist the price!
I really like it and enjoy wearing it. I would recommend it t\o anyone . Good quality for the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
i bought this as a birthday present for my girlfriend and since then everyone comments on how beautiful her ring is. she wears it everywhere! this was a great buy even though i found some aspects such as the color quality to be a little off (in certain lighting it looks like dull blue but that could just mean it needs cleaned) she really loves the ring and i love that she loves it. the picture makes it look like the setting is slightly round which i did not find it to be and when it first arrived i thought it seemed a little whitish. KEEP IN MIND THAT 1/5 CT IS SMALL. this diamond is 1/5 carrots and many dont think that thats a problem but ive read a lot of reviews and you need to understand that these are tiny. but for my budget and her taste this was a perfect ring and we are both VERY happy with the service and product that we received from overstock. hope this helps=)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very similar but the image gave it a round look which i did not see
- How accurate was the sizing? fair
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the diamond in certain lighting will look slightly blue but i dont know if thats the product or it needs to be clean
Quality is about what you'd expect for a ring in this price range. Though honestly everywhere else rings just like this are at least 50 percent more expensive. It's a great small ring. Adds a bit of sparkle. Remember to research size of diamonds and millimeters so as not to be disappointed by the size of the stones. I found that unless you're up close to the ring the stones look more square cut because of the setting. I also thought the prongs were kind of scratchy. All in all a good ring though. I ended up really wanting a bit more sparkle in the end and recently purchased it's replacement which I love! and is also from o.co
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? pretty good
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. decent
My boyfriend got me this ring, with the intent of proposing to me. He had it for about 2 weeks before he actually popped the question and I am immensely glad he did everything his way! Not only was it a COMPLETE surprise, but he made sure it was just as it ought to be, a moment and now memory that we will fondly reminisce on as a special day that has brought us another step closer to beginning our lives as one, to love each other and please the Lord with our life. Thank you for your decent price, well maintained merchandise and grand service!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image is pretty, but does not give an accurate idea of the size. It would be better portrayed on a hand.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate. I have small hands and my size is a 5, but when my fingers are cold it does move a TINY bit on my finger, but still doesn't come off too easily.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring lives up to what it is... a beautiful, yet simple sterling silver ring. Sterling silver is not bullet proof, however it is still durable. As for the diamonds, they are more beautiful in reality, as opposed to the image, in my opinion.