I was not happy at all. i am returning these right away. I cannot even describe my dissapointment. The diamonds are so dull milky no shine whatsoever. And the morganite is so dull the entire earring just looks ugly
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks so much better in the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? they were so much smaller than I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor
Although these earrings are smaller than they appear on screen, they are dainty and beautiful. I only wear smaller stud earrings, I have short hair...it really shows the beauty of these earrings
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Even more beautiful
- How accurate was the sizing? their smaller than they appear
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is excellant!
I chose these earrings as a Christmas gift for my mom last year because it was a stone I had never seen before and it looked enticingly unique in the setting and with the rose gold. I did like how the stones were set but the diamond bezels around the stone were not as polished as they could've been and that's why I did not rate this product excellent because I thought the bezels could've been better. Besides that, they were stunning and my mom loved them. They were completely her style, demure but exquisite and eye-catching!!
Beautiful earrings that I was pleased to add to my collection. The pricing was so reasonable, and the quality was excellent. I will continue to shop Overstock.com as I have never been disappointed.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact match, and I was very pleased with the earrings.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate, and no complaints from me.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I thought the quality was very good for the price.
I was excited to receive these, but upon opening the box, I was very disappointed. The morganite is pretty, but the diamonds are so cloudy they look like white pebbles. The only sparkle around the edge of the morganite is from the prongs, not the diamonds.
Bought these earrings for my daughter to wear on her wedding day-they match a previously purchased necklace and really set off her blonde complexion and ivory wedding gown. Love the elegant look if the rose gold with the morganite stone!
Bought these for my sister for Christmas because she loves morganite and I couldn't beat the $50 price I payed. They were a little smaller than I expected but still very beautiful and have that true pale peachy sparkle to them. My sister loves them!