I liked this ring so much I ordered a second one. Unfortunately my first one the pink gold finish reacted to the jewelry cleaner turning it black. Lesson learned the hard way. Be careful that your jewelry cleaner is safe enough for this finish before you immerse it! I don't know if it would have been replaced or not if I'd had bought the protection plan.
Very cute ring! I was going to get this for my daughter at Christmas but decided it wasn't right for her. However, I kept thinking how much I liked it and it was back in stock, so now I have one. It has a nice weight, doesn't feel flimsy or cheap like some bands. For the price, I am very satisfied.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture makes the "diamonds" seem more than they are. They are barely there, but still very cute.
- How accurate was the sizing? I ordered a 5.5 to wear as a pinky ring and the fit was perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rose gold is pretty, the diamonds are barely chips but with the silver around the buckle there is a nice little sparkle.
The tem was just as described- I am very pleased. Thank you.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Item just as described
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality