I bought this ring as an "I love you"/birthday gift for my girlfriend. She was so surprised and loves the ring. The clarity of the diamonds are great! She recieves compliments on the ring all day long! I was very satisfied with my purchase and would not hesitate to buy her engagement ring from overstock.com in the not so distant future.
If you want a simple anniversary / engagement ring, this one is perfect. I love it! The ring looks great! The band is really thin and the three diamonds are beautifully cut, their color is light and clear. They look really bright and shiny. It's a very pretty ring!
I was excited by the reviews on this ring so I purchased it due to the low price, of course. I have purchased lower end diamonds before, but this thing had no sparkle at all. I have had wine glasses more impressive. I took it in for cleaning to see if it was just dirty....NOT, still looks cloudy. The middle diamond is very faint and cloudy and the outer diamonds are okay, but still faint. This ring looks funny because the diamonds don't come close to a match... Sorry , maybe I just got a bad one....
I expected the diamonds to be smaller than what they appeared to be online but in reality they turned out to be much smaller than I had expected. Know that 1/4 carat is an okay size for a solitare but a little too small for a three stone diamond ring. Apart from the size, the ring is really beautiful. It sparkles and I can't see any flaws. Overall I am glad I bought this ring! Buy it if you're looking for a delicate but classy ring.
It was pretty and I loved it until I saw a huge, unmistakable flaw right on the top of the center stone. It covers about 1/3 of the whole diamond. Other than that, it sparkles and is beautiful, but I don't know if it's worth going through the hassle of returning yet or not. That flaw definately ruined the mood after waiting for it all week. Enjoy!
I love my ring. It could of been more sound with a bigger band. But for those looking for a simple ring it is a must.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the image showed an actually thicker larger band the the one I got.. It is not just like the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing is a runs a little big.. but is good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is good.
My friend gave this engagement ring to his girlfriend and they were both happy and satisfied with the product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pure white gold
This ring is delicate, dainty, but delightfully dazzling. I have very large hands (size 9 ring), but although the ring is quite small, it is of such wonderful design and quality that it doesn't look 'lost' on my hand. The price my fiance paid for such a beautiful ring still astonishes me, as we had looked around for weeks to find something of quality within our small budget, and Overstock most definitely gives the best value for money. I would certainly recommend this site, as there is a ring to suit all tastes and budgets. I was a little nervous of ordering online, especially as we live in the UK, but I need not have worried - delivery time, efficiency & customer service were all second to none, and we will be ordering our wedding bands from here. Well done Overstock!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the ring is quite a bit smaller in reality, but I knew to expect this to be the case
- How accurate was the sizing? Good - perhaps slightly larger than anticipated, but only by a half size or so...but better a generous fit than too small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Superb quality
I do love this ring. If anyone is wondering the setting height, it's 4mm. For some reason this ring didn't list that measurment. I think it's a good engagment ring!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? well
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. diamonds appear clear and sparkly, not at all cloudy.
I got this ring as my engagement ring, and I love it! The diamonds sparkle, they are very clear, and are the perfect size for a small hand. The white gold sparkles very well. I was unsure at first because of the prong size, but they are way smaller than the picture shows. One down side that I have found is I'm having a hard time finding a wedding band to match. The price was very affordable(at a jewlery store you'd spend $1,000 for something this quality). Overall, I love it!