Very nice ring. Well worth the price. You'd need to spend at least $400 for this quality. I noticed it looks like it has a higher center in the picture, but it is a regular flat surface. Hope that helps, because I passed up buying it once just because of that!
My husband bought me a necklace from Zales for Christmas, and although it was pretty, I really wanted an anniversary band instead. So, we returned the necklace and put the money on this ring. When it arrived, it was just as pretty as the other reviews had promised. I compared it with my $500 ring of similar style and weight, and this shines just as bright. I highly recommend it for the money; it's a good value.
I still can't believe how lucky I was to find this ring at Overstock. The diamonds are stunning, extremely sparkly, can't stop looking at it. It would cost 4 times more in my favorite jewelry store, I know, I priced it. Thank you Overstock!!
We just celebrated our fourth anniversary and have honestly forgotten that I bought wedding bands online from a discount distributor. If I had room on my finger for more than the two of these I have and my engagement ring, I'd buy more of these!
Nice ring for the price. I though the band was a little thicker but not unsatisfied with it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Though band was a little thicker
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
This was purchased for me by my husband to match another band I already had, this worked perfectly and was 1/3 the price of the original
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image and item totally matched
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is top notch