The first ring ordered was mistakenly ordered too large by me. BUT the ring was beautiful. I ordered the correct size and the appearance and quality was not as good as the first. LUCKILY I had held onto the first ring. I decided to keep the first ring that was beautiful and had it sized to fit me.
This ring is beautiful, my husband gave this to me for Christmas to replace my old wedding band and I have recieved nothing but compliments on how beautiful it is.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? ring is more stunning than pictured on site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
I have ordered form Overstock before, mainly furniture, and I have been pleased with the process and the conditions of the shipments. I am returning this item because the color of the saphires are not as dark as they appear on the site. The color is more like a baby blue. If you are looking for light blue stones, then this is the perfect band for you!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring was a more royal blue on site than in person. The actual color looks like a baby blue...not the color I was looking for.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was perfect, I was grateful for that!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality would have been perfect if the saphires were darker, the small diamonds sparkle next to a diamond engagement band.
I have always been satisfied with Overstock.com, This was my first fine jewelry purchase and I will be back again. Love it. The compliments I have had on this ring surprised me. Not one person had a negative word to say. It is a beautiful ring and I am more than happy with my purchase. Thank you O.CO
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks much better than photographed
- How accurate was the sizing? Finding a ring in half sizes is difficult. This 5.5 fits perfect and there was no additional cost to have sized. What a great find.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. My ring is magnificent. The stones are a beautiful color. The diamonds are small yet good clarity and sparkle well in light.
I bought this ring for my Granddaughter. She is thrilled with it to say the least. There was only one ring left and it was in her size. It is a most beautiful ring that I am sure she will cherish always. I highly recommend Overstock.com. Many thanks for making a very special person in my life.......extremely happy. Best Regards, Mare D.
I cannot wait to wear this as my wedding band for the rest of my life! I received it in the mail this afternoon and tried it on for size....and don't want to take it off! I guess I have to....but I don't want to! I didn't want an engagement ring, but with this beautiful band, I certainly didn't need one!! The sapphires are bright and blue, the diamonds are tiny but sparkle, and the detail on the band is just beautiful. The beading is tiny but gives so much shine to the overall ring. I haven't worn it long, so I have no review for comfort and durability, but it's sturdy and appears to be well made.
I had read a few reviews that this ring was cheap looking and the sapphires were muddy. Not true. The ring is absolutely gorgeous. The diamonds sparkle, the white gold is beautiful, and the edging completes the look. I ordered this as a wedding ring, and I like it so much, I am actually getting my engagement ring band changed so that it matches the style of the wedding ring. It should say a lot that I plan on wearing this ring for the rest of my life. If I didn't have such small hands (I wear a size 5) I would have ordered a second one and worn one on either side of my engagement ring. Beautiful and excellent quality for an amazing price.
I read the reviews of this ring before I ordered, so I was truly surprised when I received it and it did, in fact, look like it was made out of a piece of aluminum. The work on the band looked really cheap and the stones were dark and muddy. Not at all like the picture on the website! I have to wonder if the people saying this ring is so great have never seen nice jewelry before, or if I just got a bunk one. Either way, I returned it, because it is definitely not something I want to wear.
The stones don't look as big as pictured and they have a darker blue color in reality. The sapphires don't sparkle. The engraving around the rim of the ring looks a little cheap, like aluminum. Overall, the ring doesn't seem worth the money.