the ring came already loose in the setting. after about a week of wearing the ring the stone chipped without any significant trauma to it. I tried to return the ring and overstock claimed that the ring was not returnable because it had been chipped. The reason I was returning it was because it chipped within the first 2 weeks I had the ring. I WOULD NOT BUY THIS RING OR ANY PRODUCT FROM OVERSTOCK AFTER MY CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE!
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? terrible
I got the ring today. It is very beautiful and the sizing and color is accurate, but the diamonds are MUCH smaller than they look on the screen. The are microscopic. Also, I think mine is defective because it does not come around full circle, there is a gap under the gem where the prongs come down, but in the picture it is full circle. I called and they are going to send me a new one. Hopefully it is not the same. Otherwise it is very pretty and fancy and sparkly.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? diamonds are smaller
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. decent
Received this today. Couldn't wait for it to get here. Did NOT let me down! Beautiful, clear to the eye; a light, pale pastel green. My diamonds are matching in color (to my naked, non-jeweler eyes) and are beautiful too. A beautiful ring at an affordable price.
The product arrived within a short time and nice tracking to inform as to the shipping. The ring is beautiful and well put together. As long as you keep in mind you are not puchasing a $1,000 ring, you will not be disappointed. It is a wondrful ring and the center stone is big enough to belong on a $500 item. She was very happy and at the end of the day, that's what matters - right?
I was looking forward to getting this ring and was disappointed to see that one of the diamonds surrounding the center stone is very dark. The ring is perfect except for one really dark diamond that sticks out like a sore thumb. Your eye is drawn to that and not the ring itself. It's so noticeable, it's ridiculous and for almost $200, all the diamonds should match. Very disappointing!
Beautiful Ring. Diamonds do look bigger though in the picture. Band is very thin and would look better with a wider band. I plan to get two diamond bands to go either side. Pretty ring though, and you can't beat the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Diamonds look bigger.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good.
This is a lovely ring for the price. If you are familiar with diamonds and stones you will not be disappointed based on the price of the ring. If, however the lack of protection, as I stated before, is a bit of a concern as I have lost stones out of rings before and would hate to lose the stone out of this ring. I wear the ring everyday as it was a gift from my boyfriend. I love it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image on the site is comparable to the ring. However, one thing the site does not show is the back of the ring. The stone is not protected very well and I'm very aware of being careful of knocking the ring for fear of the stone becoming loose.
- How accurate was the sizing? The size was perfect. I should have gone a half size smaller but that was my fault.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is very good with the exception of the lack of protection for the stone on the underside of the ring. It is just as beautiful as the picture. The lack of protection under the ring gives it a "see through" effect that some people may not like but it is nonetheless lovely.
Pros: At first sight this rign is absolutely gorgeous. The color is true to the picture (the ring may be a tad lighter). The diamonds around it are a little bit smaller than they seem in the picture, but they are actually perfect for the size of the amethyst. Cons: I would say it sits about 1/2 inch above your finger, so it definitely catches on things. This just makes me nervous and another reviewer said her stone fell out. The actual band seems a little puny to be holding such a large stone. My major problem with it is that where the band comes to the diamond, there are "prongs" that dig into your finger. The band comes almost together under the stone and then turns sharply out to go back up and out to hold the stone. I'm not sure if I'm describing it correctly, but the point is that it creates two sharp angles that have causes punctures in my finger. This may be because it's so darn high that I hit it on more things than I should. So anyways, that's my major issue with it. No fun to show off your beautiful ring with wounds and scabs on your finger! gross. Overall: I would suggest this ring to a friend if they understood the downfalls of it. I'm ordering a size smaller now in hopes that it will sit more firmly on my finger with less movement (which in turn may be causing the cuts). But it sure is pretty!
This ring is gorgeous; I've gotten tons of compliments on it. However, as I have read in a few reviews on this site, it did have the following issues: 1) the center stone fell out because the prongs holding it in did not actually curve over the stone to hold it in place; I paid almost the cost of the ring itself to have a new set of prongs added to reset the stone; 2) the stone is not as green as in the photo; 3) the photo also gives only one perspective on the ring and does not show that is, in fact, quite a high profile ring; the stone actually sites about .5" off the finger from the band. All in all, it's gorgeous and statement-making, great price, but if you plan to wear this often, beware of the possibility of losing the stone! Rough wearers will undoubtedly have the same issue I did.
Very beautiful ring. The color of the stone looks very nice with the diamonds. It's not small but I wasexpecting the stone with diamonds to be just a little bigger. I would have liked the band to be just a little thicker. Overall worth the price
This ring is exactly what I wanted. I was so excited to receive it and so happy to see that it was even more stunning in person than on the computer. Definitely worth the money...great quality with a great price!!!! I highly recommend this ring.
I purchased this ring as a gift to myself after my marriage ended. The ring is simple and elegant. the diamonds are small on the sides, almost like marcasite, yet they surround the green amethyst nicely. I've had several comments on how beautiful it is.
I wore this ring all of the time. I got it as an anniversary present and I loved it. The stone is a beautiful light, light green. I received compliments on it all of the time. However, I was out one night in December and it wasn't until later that night when I looked at my hand and noticed the stone was missing. I was super bummed. I wish I could figure out how to get it replaced.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks the same
- How accurate was the sizing? runs slightly large
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. loved the ring, but the center stone fell out
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS RING. VERY CLASSY AND GEORGEOUS
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? JUST EXACTLY YHE SAME
- How accurate was the sizing? PERFECT
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY GOOD QUALITY
I bought this to replace a right hand emerald ring that was to soft of a stone for everyday wear. I love the light color and have paired it with a simple diamond band to enhance its beauty. I would certainly recommend this product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The photos show that there is a band of metal under the stone but it is actually open. At first, it was uncomfortable but now that I am used to it, I feel that it allows for comfortable wear without sizing for many years to come.
- How accurate was the sizing? It runs big so I sized down
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful and looks much more expensive than it is.
It is a beautiful ring, but the quality of the ring I would say is not what I would expect. I am not very familar with gemstones; I perdominately buy diamonds. The ring is very light in weight. It honestly has the feel of a plastic ring. I bite the stone to make sure it wasn't plastic. That part was disappointing to me! I will educate myself on gemstones before my next purchase. This ring fit into my price range and appears to be elligant and expensive.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The stone was slightly darker in color than what is up on the web site.
- How accurate was the sizing? fits well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am not sure about quality. The ring is seems to be too light to be 14k white gold and have a gemstone in it.
I went and had this ring checked out and it appeared NOT to be real gold or real diamonds. This is A DISGRACE!!! I can't believe this. Was refused refund as well. Can you imagine? I will tell all my friends and family to stay away from this company.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty ccurate
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate