I came to this ring, from the loss of my stone in my engagement ring, at the time of my 25th Wedding Anniversary. Now, I did do my homework, and looked at many opptions for a replacement ring, it had to be worthy! I could have gone with something else, since there are, so many opptions. This ring, stood out, and covered all the check marks I had, as to a replacement. For one, this ring is REAL White Gold, and has REAL Diamonds! I could have gone with a Streling Silver, and CZ, but, you know, there is something truly "different", knowing the ring your wearing is "REAL". This is a Strong, Attractive, and well Crafted ring. It is light, delicate in design, and shines brillantly in the sun, it fits my petite hand very well. This ring, has the look and feel, of an Antique, or "Old World" or Bygone era ring. You will find yourself, adoring it, as you look closely at the workmanship, and the tiny details that make this ring, a great value! A row of three Diamonds then a lovely heart shape and Diamond on each side of the bands. That, leads up to the nine small Diamonds in the square on the top, with stunning workmanship around each and lovely cuts into the White Gold, that make this ring capture the light, the sparkle, it WILL delight you!!!!! The Square shape, (with correct fit), give little or no effect. The ring is true to size. This is a strong ring, you could wear it, to work in, but as past experience warrents, I would say, take it off to do hard work. Take good care of this ring, and it will be one you pass down, to your daughter! This is a solid ring, for the price, and workmanship, you will love to look at and admire all the fine details! I am very pleased with this ring! It is UNIQUE, and a rare find! BIG BANG, FOR THE BUCK!!!!
I ordered this as a right-hand ring for myself and am very pleased - I just love it. I agree with both the reviewers who say that this ring is prettier in person, and those who say it just looks like a sterling silver and rhinestone ring. Let me explain: In even lighting, like outdoors in the shade, or at my desk in my office with fluorescent lighting, this ring doesn't really look extraordinary. It's very pretty, but it doesn't sparkle. The light reflects a little bit off of the flat surface on the top of the stones, but mostly it looks like a fashion ring. But in more dramatic lighting, such as in direct sunlight outdoors, or in a dim area inside with lighting coming from elsewhere in the room, the diamonds do catch the light and sparkle quite nicely. Whether sparkling or not, this is a very delicate, feminine, beautiful antique-styled ring. I've found that because it's not overwhelming, it's perfect for everyday wear. I also have to agree with both the reviewers who say that this ring is sized accurately, and with those who recommend you order half a size down. Holding this ring up to the ring I usually wear on my right ring finger, which is also a size 6, it appears to be exactly the same size. However, I found that this ring flopped around on my finger and seemed to fit very loosely. (Perhaps this is because the band is so thin and dainty?) I sent it back for a 5.5 (half a size smaller than my usual size on that finger) and it fits perfectly now.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Prettier in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? Seems accurate, but had to size down half a size from normal anyway. This ring just seems to require a smaller than usual size to fit properly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality, well-made.
I was excited to get this ring! It looks so beautiful in the picture, but it looks horrible in real life. It looks like a ring that came out of a CrackerJack Box and I am returning it ASAP! I could've bought this ring at a cheap jewelry store at a mall where all of the Teeny Boppers shop. I am extremely confused about all of the people who gave this ring great reviews because it is definitely NOT worth the money!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not at all!
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
I ordered this ring as an engagement ring. I as nervous as to whether or not I'd like it in person (as I read all of the reviews good and bad). Like most people mentioned, after I found this ring, there was something about it that kept me coming back to it. Nothing else could compare...nothing with more carats and nothing with a flashier style, nothing cheaper and nothing more experience. I knew this was it when I seen it. I received it and was more than happy with it! It sparkles and shines and twinkles just the right amount of twinkle. It fit me true to size (which was something else I was worried about). It is very light weight and delicate-like. Very intricate and the craftmanship is unbelievable. It looks exactly like the picture and the video if not better. I don't have petite hands whatsoever (I'm a 6 foot tall woman) and this ring looks GREAT on my finger. I'm proud to be wearing this as a precursor to my marriage. I gave my boyfriend a list of rings to choose from in order of which he liked the best. This one was also his favorite! I'm very happy with my purchase. I'd encourage any and everyone to buy it now for whatever occasion (there were only 9 left at the time of my purchase). You definitely get your money's worth and then some. I couldn't be happier!
- Did the image onsite match the product? Didn't do it justice
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Top quality
I read the previous reviews about the ring running big so I downloaded Overstocks ring sizing chart to make sure I got the right size. I didn't. Get the right size that is. The ring came, absolutely mesmerizing and gorgeous, and about a size too big. What's the point of having a sizing chart if it doesn't work? I'm returning it for a size smaller which is annoying but at least they say they'll pay for the S&H. The ring itself- absolutely beautiful, exquisite and unique. I bought it to compliment the earrings I already have.
I purchased this ring as a graduation gift for myself. I wear this ring every day and it's incredibly durable. The ring is incredibly beautiful and sparkles in every light! I am very pleased with my purchase and the quality and beauty of this ring! It is everything that I expected it to be and more!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? even better in person!!!
- How accurate was the sizing? spot on!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
I picked this ring out for my birthday 3 years ago and have been wearing it on my right hand ever since! I have gotten so many compliments on this ring that I was compelled to write a review about it all these years later. People have asked me in the doctors office, at the checkout counter in stores, at work, at functions, etc. where I got this ring and all are amazed when I tell them Overstock.com! The detail work is amazing and it sparkles beautifully. I love vintage jewelry which is why this ring initially caught my eye. When I saw the price I had to take a chance and order it and I am so happy I did, I promise you won't be disappointed!
After staring at this page for months, I finally said 'what the hell' and purchased the ring. It's beautiful--very delicate and antique-lace-looking. It's virtually weightless, so it's perfect for everyday wear. The diamonds are small, but they have a certain measure of shine, even on cloudy days. I never take it off!
I always get a lot of compliments on this ring.. it is a great eye catcher... I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a unique ring.. elegant and simple but dresses up anything.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? exaxt
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
Very sparkly and antique looking ring. Definitely worth the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? More milgrain design than I expected, but it's still pretty.
- How accurate was the sizing? A tad large, but comfy.
I love this ring. It is dainty and I get a lot of compliments on it. Very estate looking.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I am very happy with my purchase. I love the style so much that someday I would love to have a ring set in the exact same setting only much bigger! LOL
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image does a great job of showing the detail of the ring. It's a very dainty ring but very beautiful.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect sizing.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It looks to be very good quality.
I came across this ring about a year ago and fell in love immediately. I needed a budget-friendly engagement ring that was special - no boring solitaires or three stone sets if you can't get a huge diamond for it. This ring is perfect. It sparkles and shimmers like you wouldn't believe, the light just dances off of it. The diamonds are small and not very good quality, but this ring isn't about the diamond, its about the design, which is gorgeous. It really reminds me of lace, very elegant and romantic. I get complements on it nearly every day, and I find myself staring at it all the time. Warning to anyone with ADD, the shimmering will constantly distract you from what you're doing. The only problem I have is that it runs big, by about half a size, which is really a problem because I'm normally a 5 and they don't have anything smaller than that. All in all, it's an incredibly beautiful ring that I can't wait to wear for the rest of my life.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not nearly as beautiful as real life
- How accurate was the sizing? 1/2 size too big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent for the price. Diamonds are so-so, but the ring itself is wonderful
When I opened the Overstock box containing the ring, it was in a dark corner of my kitchen where I store the scissors. I slit the packing tape, unwrapped the packaging material, opened the small box and it sparkeled! If I could see the diamonds sparkling in a shawdowy corner you can only imagine how the ring sparkles in the sunlight. I love sparkly small diamonds in old fashioned settings but this is the first time I've ever been able to purchased an affordable diamond ring that I can wear all the time. Kudos to the manufacturers/artisans for the outstanding quality and craftsmanship that goes into the making of this little ring and to Overstock for offering it at such an reasonable price. This ring's a keeper.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks even better in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate, so glad half sizes were also available
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Outstanding
I have had this ring for over 3 years now, and still absolutely love it. The intricate details are gorgeous, easy to wear, easy to maintain. My favorite piece of jewelry. I get compliments on it every time I wear it. Totally worth it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
It was good quality. I just thought it would be funny to tell everyone that, to avoid going into the shoe store I gave my girlfriend my card...I think it was cheaper.lol but seriously she loved it (she should have she picked it out herself) and has put it through hell and back and it is still intact.
I looked @ this ring for some time. I bought it as a gift for myself when my youngest graduated from high school, to congratulate myself on being a single mom and raising my kids on my own! Beautiful ring if you like dainty, sparkling, antique looking rings this ring is for you!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Does not give it justice
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
I can't believe the ring that I got for the price, it's so amazing and everybody asks if it's a family heirloom . This was my engagement ring, and I just love it so much. We just got married and I had to have a wedding band custom made for it though, so that's something to think about, but I wouldn't have changed my mind about the ring, I love it that much. So beautiful!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? the ring is a tiny bit bigger
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, it sparkles