I was looking for a band that I could wear while deployed to the desert for 6 months. I'm used to wearing my beautiful engagement and wedding band that my husband brought me but didn't want to take it with me in case one of the diamonds got loose or something. I could not find a plain gold band that I liked. So I was searching around for an inexpensive band that I could wear and not worry about scratching or losing but still have a little sparkle after all I'm still a girly girl. While the diamonds in this ring are small it does sparkle and is very cute. I recommend this for anyone on a budget with petite fingers looking for a band that won't break the bank. Do not buy this ring if you are looking for big diamonds, but if you are looking for a little sparkle in a subtle way this one is for you!
My fiance bought 2 of these to use as my wedding ring/for either side of my engagement ring. Yes they are thin but I don't think they're any thinner than the photo depicts. They are sparkly and shiney and definitely wedding band quality. They are also a fraction of the price of similar rings in stores, as other reviewers have said. I can't wait to wear them! One more thing; someone else commented they do have a slight curve. I couldn't quite tell from the photos whether the ring was actually curved or whether that was the photo playing tricks on me but it's true; they are very slightly curved.
I absolutely LOVE this ring! I bought it was my wedding band, and I love it more than my engagement ring! The side detail looks so nice. If you are looking for a huge bling ring, this is not for you. It is a good quality ring for its price. This is a very dainty ring with a slight curve that really shines with the light. I'm thinking of buying another one to put on the other side of my ring when I get a chance!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very close
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
Exactly as expected. This is a dainty little ring with a vintage look. Just what I wanted. The bend in the ring is almost hard to see, but it sits flush against my 3 stone engagement ring. The detail on the side is beautiful. I am very happy! I would suggest buying two to go on either side of an engagement ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- How accurate was the sizing? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful
I love, love this ring. It is a perfect quaint ring with excellent detail. I bought 2 and fused them together as my wedding band. I have an antique engagement ring and needed something with a slight lift to the band. They compliment each other very well. The shine is amazing and I get compliments all the time. I had them appraised as a one ring after fusing the 2 and wow...this is a great deal.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? acurate
I purchased tow of these rings as wedding bands to compliment my fiancée's Tacori setting. The ring in the picture looks somewhat curved however upon receipt of the ring it is not curved at all. This actually worked our better because we were not really looking for anything curved. It has an antique look but still a modern feel. I would recommend this ring for those with Tacori engagement rings that don't want to spent what they are charging for their wedding bands.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Somewhat
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Quality seems good when first viewed however it has not been used yet.
I purschased two rings to wear on either side of my vintage looking engagement ring. The bands are small and delicate and frame my engagement ring nicely. Not good for a stand alone ring, but looks great with my engagement ring.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great
I received this band to go with my solitaire. It really dresses it up. The band is curved, to hug the solitaire nicely. I was very sceptical in ordering jewelry offline, but I figured if I didn't like it I could always send it back. NOT doing this! The diamonds are tiny chips, but gives the ring the sparkle that I wanted. The detailing on the profile of the ring is stunning! I can't wait until we get married and I can wear this daily! Shipping was quick, just a couple of days. I was very impressed with Overstock!
I have an antique looking engagement ring, and I have not been able to find a band to really compliments it at all, especially for a half way decent price. This ring is exactly what I have been looking for, it is very sparkly and goes with my engagement ring perfectly without over powering it. It is totally worth the price, it is a beautiful ring.
I was going to use this ring as a wedding band and thought it would be just great. But, this ring is very very dainty so if you wear larger than a size 6, I wouldn't recommend it. It is indeed very tiny like one reviewer said and I guess I didn't believe it really until I got it and put it on. It definitely was not for me and so I am returning it. I put that I wouldn't recommend it to a friend because of its tiny tiny size. I think there are plenty of beautiful rings that could be used as a wedding band here on Overstock that have stones you can actually see, and for the same price or less depending upon what you want. But then again, if you have petite fingers and hands, I think this would be quite pretty on you.
I bought 2 rings to use on each side of my engagement ring. They are slightly curved (not too noticable) just enough that the bands are not sitting directly under my engagement ring and it worked out perfectly. My engagement ring is princess cut w/ round diamonds surrounding the main stone. The diamonds in the wedding bands are tiny and they do not sparkle as well as my engagement ring does, however, they are still very pretty bands and look great against my engagement ring.
This is a wonderful ring! I would have loved to keep it. I used the sizing chart with my engagement ring. Unfortunately I should have just went with the size I thought I was. I was really hopeful this band would fit with my ring, however, it did not. I have since not found a band that will fit with my engagement ring. Other than those problems this ring was wonderful. Small, delicate, and beautiful!
Purchased as a 40th Anniversary band. Has a slight vintage look which is appropriate. I am very happy to have ordered the curved band. Goes well with band. If it keeps the sparkle for years to come I am totally satisfied..
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. If it keeps the sparkle for years to come I am totally satisfied
We got a size 5, (tiny already), and the band was so thin compared to her engagement ring it was laughable. We were looking for a wedding ring to sit against her other one, and it was just too thin and the curve in the ring in the picture was not near what it is in person. We called to return it and had to pay shipping back to them, which wasn't cheap! We won't be shopping with overstock anymore if they can't help with return shipping. We thought we would keep trying but we decided to look around locally now.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The curve in the band was not nearly as pronounced as the image shows.
- How accurate was the sizing? good. a tad small but good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. smallest diamonds i've ever seen. Other than that a nice looking ring. EXTREMELY DAINTY AND THIN.
For it only having minor mistakes at the price I paid its worth it. It looks great next to her engagement ring so that's what counts!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked the same
- How accurate was the sizing? seem to be good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. there was a few mistakes on it. but is do close to the wedding i dont have time to send it back. maybe when we get back from the hineymoon!
I wanted an antique band to go with my beautiful engagement ring. This ring is so classy and is exactly what I was looking for. Some jewelers were asking up to $2,500.00 for what I wanted. I can't believe the quality and taste for only $200.00. I honestly don't know how anyone could give this ring a bad review. The only thing they should show customers are the beautiful side detail. I wish I could show everyone what it really looks like and next to mine. I know they would purchase it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
There is a little less curve than expected, but overall it's great!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? There is amazing side detail that is not shown on image
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great