The ring is thin and delicate, perfect for my fiance's small fingers. My fiance is crazy for pink, so finding an inexpensive pink diamond was a major win. The diamond is a good pink, not dull or unnaturally bright, and the cut catches the light well. The tiny surrounding diamonds are just what you'd expect to be surrounding a small 1/4-carat diamond. My fiance was very happy with it and so were her friends and family. The only negative was the ugly white cardboard box it shipped in. I bought a $10 black leather ring box online to use instead.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? If you view the image at the actual size of the ring, it looks just like the product.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Considering the price, the quality was very good. The ring looks exactly as advertised and has worn well for a couple weeks now. The only negative was the ugly box it came in.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
This ring is WAY over priced. First the gold is very thin and I only wore the ring for 2 days and one of the diamonds fell out. I am very disappointed in the quality of this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The gold is alot thinner than it looks
- How accurate was the sizing? to big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY CHEAP
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No