Item received was not the size ordered, all the stones were loose in settings and required professional adjustment. The ring is "cute" and petite but certainly not very high quality. Had I been aware of the quality issues and sizing would not have purchased on line.. Will never buy another fine jewelry piece especially a ring sight unseen or without trying on before purchasing again. This was a gift to my fiancée who spent $140 locally to remedy the issues, therefore does not make the ring a very good deal. I was only made aware of the issues after the fact simply because she did not wish to make a fuss over my gift to her. Had I know before she had the adjustments done I would have returned the ring to Overstock.com. My definition of a bargain is that you get what you pay for and in this scenario was totally disappointed.
The top of the ring as a circle under the Diamond that when the ring is bumped will dig into the skin of the person and cut them. I have had my ring a little over a year now and the diamond has come out at some point and is now lost. : ( It is a pretty ring but it hurts
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the sizing? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. : /
We ordered this ring for my son's fiance as he is in the Navy. I can't comment on the ring very much because I am not wearing it. But, we did receive it at our address. The ring is outstanding. The ring really stood out on her finger. I was wowed how nice it looked. The quality is outstanding. But, the reason for this review is the price Overstock has. The price can't be beat. I repeat, the price can't be beat! Thanks Overstock!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurately
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
Buyers should watch the mounting of the center stone. It seemed to come loose just after my 2 year protection plan expired. Cost me $35 to have it remounted.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image doesn't do it justice ... it hides the diamonds under the bow
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing is pretty accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality of ring is OK...center stone became loose
The center stone was bigger and nicer than I was expecting but the side stones were smaller than I was expecting. Overall, the ring is stunning. My fiance loves it and has been recieving compliments daily. I am 100% satified with my purchase! Great Deal! Might I add, Rose gold is a special order item in most jewelry stores.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was fairly accurate.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful quailty
All my girl asked for was something unique and overstock delivered, she loved it. Her name is rose and when you look at the ring from the side it looks like a rose. Great ring at a great price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fantastic
Gave it to her late at night when she had no idea it was coming. It looks wonderful on her hand and I've already purchased the companion ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- How accurate was the sizing? Correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!
ring was good...she picked it out her self she i know she liked it...and i loved getting it for her i would def recommend this to someone else...
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? actual
- How accurate was the sizing? good i think
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
I just received this ring as an engagement ring. I love how perfectly unique it is! During a time when most young couples opt for white gold, square stones and similar styles it is refreshing to see such a beautiful rose gold setting. These diamonds really sparkle. They may not have received a high rating on clarity in the description, but it is my opinion that unless you are a jewelery expert making a close examination you would never notice any imperfections. This ring is perfect for us. The rose gold is symbolic for me and the uniqueness of the setting makes me feel that this is the perfect ring to represent our engagement. I would absolutely recommend this ring to any couple looking for something outside the mainstream trends.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes, but it is much more beautiful in person
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? As expected, any slight asymmetries make it more charming
This is a beautiful ring. I worried that the stone size may be too small and expected to perhaps return it for the larger 1CT however it is lovely just as it is. One recent problem was with the center stone loosening. I will contact o for warrenty info. I would still recommend this ring as it is unusual in styling and I just love the rose gold accents.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
I LOVE the pink gold and it looks so beautiful - goes with any skin tone and really looks good on! The diamond is beautiful and I am so impressed with the quality. Overall, the simplicity and elegance is exactly what i was hoping for. Can't get over the price! Great find.
I received this ring with an engagement proposal, and I must say the ring took my breath away! The pink gold is by far the prettiest I have ever seen! The ring sparkles and shines so perfectly and I have gotten so many compliments! This is the perfect ring to show the world how much you love your woman!
This is a very nice ring. I was looking for a rose gold ring to wear on my middle finger that would complement my antique rings and this one was it. I did return it to O. upon arrival when I discovered this same style ring was also offered in a 1 carat TDW ( This ring is 1/2 carat TDW. ) but this ring is lovely. I just prefer wearing a larger diamond. There are not many rings in jewelry stores that feature rose gold ( except those with Black Hills Gold in small ammounts as decoration on the ring.) I wanted a ring that was all rose gold in color and this is. Very well made too. The kind of ring any rose gold lover would be proud to wear. Love it, Love it, Love it !!! FIVE ( very enthusiastic) STARS***** !
My fiancé and I had been searching all over for a ring that was "us," and I knew I wanted rose gold. I found this online and we pounced before it was gone! When it arrived, it was more than perfect, and I can't wait to wear it! It's currently in being sized, because we thoguht we were getting the last one in a size 6, and I wear an 8.5. Nevertheless, we were happy to pay that expense because the deal was so great! Thank you so much, Overstock!
I am very please with this ring! To be sure, I took it to a trusted local jeweler for a value assessment. He assessed the retail value to be about $1000. I then told him what I paid and he said I got a "good deal"! I would not have returned the ring anyway because it is beautiful and different! Not just the "same old thing"! Thanks! I am very pleased!