This is NOT a Tahitian pearl! It is a black freshwater cultured pearl or possibly Akoya. It is a beautiful ring, but NOT what I have expected. I wanted something to match my necklace and earrings. If you have black pearls-this ring is for you. If you need a Tahitian pearl-look somewhere else. I gave a rating of poor for appearance only because it is not a Tahitian pearl. If I was rating an Akoya, or black pearl, I would give 5 stars!
The ring and the pearl are pretty small. If you are looking for a great bargain, this is not it, although it may be a fair price. On the picture, the color of the pearl seems to be black-grayish, but I receiced a light blue one. Not too happy since it doesn't match the color of my other items.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The color of the pearl is bluish, not gray or black
- How accurate was the sizing? Pretty accurate, although it came without a tag
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair quality, nothing out of the ordinary for the price
I loved this ring and my girlfriend loved it, too. The price was right, a great deal, I'd say. However, I agree with the reviewers that said it isn't a Tahitian pearl, I don't think it is, either, so if you're really attached to that, don't buy this ring. It is a lovely pearl, though, and the setting is beautiful. The pic doesn't do it justice.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fair.
- How accurate was the sizing? Ecxellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
This a a great ring for women who like pearls. I,m sure most women would love this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it was actual
- How accurate was the sizing? correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. this ring looked good & my wife loves it
Bought a pearl necklace in Hawaii the ring is true to color and matches perfectly .
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the sizing? Alittle bigger a 5 was a 51/4 you have to remove the pearl to size the ring.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring is beautiful
As many of the reviews I read stated, the pearls are not what they seem to be in the listing although I am happy with the ring. The picture gives a perspective of the ring that you never really are able to see in real life as well. The ring is much more default than you'd expect from the pic above, the diamonds look more teardrop in their setting than in actual ring. All in all good ring for the money.