I got this for my wife in July of 2011 to match the set of earrings I gifted to her previously, needless to say she loved it just as much as the earrings. She doesn't wear pearls that much except on special (formal) occasions about. 4-6 times a year. She has worn this necklace since then a dozen times, at the most. When we arrived home after our last night out, I found her in her rummaging through her purse while crying hysterically. I didn't understand what was going on until I found out her pearl was lost while we were out. She noticed after using the restroom when before leaving Fleming's. The actual pearl came loose from pendant somehow after wearing it 12 or fewer light occasions, which is hardly not worth the price paid. Sadly, it never turned up. I am glad I didn't purchase the protection as it doesn't cover jewels/pearls lost from the rest of the piece due to poor craftsman ship. Its a beautiful piece if you can hang on to the pearl. Buyer beware.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? 100%
- How accurate was the sizing? 100%
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Poor Quality
I bought this item for my wife and she loved it. The pearl was of great quality. She wanted to wear it to dinner the same night, so there was no time to replace the chain with something stronger. After wearing the necklace just 30min (elevator ride, cab ride, and walking into the restaurant) the chain had already broken and the necklace was lost. I bought her this item a second time (bc she loved the it) but forbid her to wear it until the weak chain can be replaced with a chain that can at least supports its own weight. I recommend the pearl, NOT the chain it comes on!
the pendent was unique and beautiful except the spiral part of the metal kept on sucking my hair in. it was hard to undo the tide, i always have to end up cutting those hair off. After wearing it for a year, the pearl starting to fall off!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image look exactly the same as the product
- How accurate was the sizing? size was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is just want you pay for
Blemised pearl not AA quality. Smallest possible option on the 8-9mm sizing. Be ready / buyer beware.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Poor quality pearl with many blemishes. Too small.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very low end... barely 8mm of the 8-9mm listed.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
Bought it with a matching pair of earrings as a gift for my niece and she loved them. I actually have not seen them in person yet but she loves them and said she got lots of compliments on them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? close
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
Bought this as a gift for my friend and i was so impressed! Was looking for a necklace with tahitian pearl and couldn't find anything better price-wise than this one. The pearl is beautiful and the colour is perfect. I love the swirl/spiral around it! Really a stunning necklace and i was REALLY impressed with the quality.
A very pretty necklace -one of those "simple, yet elegant" pieces. The only drawback is the dainty chain; that won't stand up to daily wear. However, if the necklace is an "occasional" piece... Might be just the ticket. Purchased as a gift, recipient was very pleased.
The pearl and design of this pendant is beautiful. I was very pleased with the quality of the setting and the pearl, but the chain was so fine that I was afraid to use it. We purchased another chain and now I love the necklace. Even the catch on the chain was so tiny it was difficult to open . Too bad they cannot pair this pendent with a substantial chain, it would be worth it, the pendant is lovely.