My partner got these for me for my birthday, and I do love them... mostly because he got them for me and mostly because he knew I liked the image here. They are pretty, eclectic, and a little bohemian looking, which fits my style but wasn't exactly what was expected from the photos. However, the quality is so sorely lacking. One main peridot is somewhat cloudy and the other is very, very cloudy, giving it the appearance of being dirty, even after cleaning it. The occlusion reduces the sparkle, and it makes them look like earrings that could have been bought in a boutique for a fraction of the cost. The finding is very delicate, not at all as sturdy as it appears in the photo here. I wouldn't return these because they now have too much sentimental value, but I feel awful that my partner spent so much, hoping to get me a special, classy, valuable gift, and we have something that didn't come close in value to what he paid.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image looks much better quality, sturdier, better cuts of stone, than the actual product
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These are pretty earrings but the quality is really lacking, especially for the price and stated value.
So happy with these. I wear them almost every day. Comfortable, pretty, lightweight, very well made.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great representation
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice quality as in a fine jewelry shop.
These earrings are absolutely stunning! I bought the pendant from another site and have been eying these for almost 3 years but they were very, very expensive and found them right here at Overstock for half the price from the other site. So glad I waited, they are absolutely beautiful! The stones and color are a great size and combination. Thanks Overstock ;)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Look even better in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality Item
I have been looking at earrings for a while and decided to purchase.The image shown is so much more vibrant than actual color. In the image, the surrounding stones seem to stand out more. Even though I feel not as shown I like enough to keep.
I am very happy when I wear the peridot/tsavorite earrings I bought for myself. They are a good size and the drop style moves just enough to cause a lovely sparkle. The yellow gold setting is heavy and of good quality, but not too heavy to pull on my ears. When I bought these, i was informed that it was the last pair. I checked after I placed my order and sure enough, it was out of stock. I felt very fortunate to get them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was exactly the same.
- How accurate was the sizing? Image sizing was the same. I measured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I'm very happy with the quality; stones are sparkly, leverbacks secure. I get many compliments.
These earrings are absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have received many compliments on these earrings!!!!!!!!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I am really happy with these earrings. I have been looking at them for quite a while and finally decided to buy. The colors are good, the earrings sparkle. These will be one of my go to earrings. Will be watching for the pink ones to become available again.
I received these today, they are absolutely stunning! In the pictures online, they reminded me of the colours I see in my significant other's eyes. Very sparkly, eye catching, the pictures online do absolutely no justice to the reality!. My s.o. is not a big fan of jewelry, but he loved these on me, and I will probably rarely change them out for something else! I think they would go with just about any outfit you would want to wear. Delicate, lightweight, but well constructed.
I would have given this product five stars, but for the somewhat misleadingly enhanced image. The two shades of green stones are very similar, so there isn't as much contrast between the tsavorite and the peridot, although both do have a very nice, fresh spring green tone. Also, because of the wide open area behind the center stone, certain angles show the skin behind where they're dangling, which translates to a somewhat murky color from some angles (this is more pronounced in the matching ring since it is right up against skin, as opposed to dangling from an earlobe - peridot is a tricky beast). I am fond of them, though, and they seem to suit a broad range of green clothing and accessories.