I adore the Tiffany Legacy collection. This rings comes VERY close to the collection at a fraction of the price. I have looked at this ring as well as others like it (Vera Wang's Candy collection) for many years. My fiance wanted to give me an upgrade on my ring shortly before the wedding since he knows my love affair with cushion cut stones. I quickly showed him this ring on Overstock's site. He was a bit skeptical at first, but when it arrived he liked it more than I did!! The statements about the sizing being off is very true to form. I ordered 1/2 size smaller and probably could have gone for an entire size smaller. This ring is a beautiful aquamarine-ish blue and the diamonds while small sparkly immensely. I am still getting accustomed to the large stone size. At first it made me feel very uncomfortable but it is my second day wearing it and I think it may be a keeper. All of my friends LOVE it. If you are looking for a vintage ring with some art deco glamour and character, this is the ring for you. I have seen one comparable to this at Sam's and it was twice the price.
I ordered this ring to go with a bracelet and luckily the color does match! As you can see there are many different shades of blue topaz.The ring is pretty, but I have to agree with the other review that states it is rather a thin band. Paired it up with two bands of diamonds and it really makes a huge difference. Since the stone sits so high you can easily create this "ring guard". It is really a better ring for a young female or some one with smallish hands. It does really sparkle.
Overall, I am satisfied with this ring. I needed a new ring to replace my wedding band. So, it looks very nice on my left hand. It is definitely huge, compared to most wedding rings. It isn't for someone that prefers small dainty jewelry. This one is top heavy and will take up your whole finger.The quality was pretty good...but I could see imperfections with my naked eye. There was a black mark on the inside of the gem stone the day it arrived. However, I can't really complain too much. All in all, I have grown to love it.Great price! Overstock is full of good deals!
I needed a ring to replace my previous wedding band. I love Topaz stones so it was just logical to buy a Topaz ring. I came to the place with the lowest prices and found this magnificent ring. I'm really happy with it. The ring is beautiful and it looks great on my hand. I'm satisfied 150%.
I ordered this ring originally some time ago and lost the ring. I was devastated as this is a lovely ring that I enjoy wearing. I checked back on Overstock to see if by chance there was a similar ring. What appeared to be the same ring was available. When I received it I was delighted to see that it is exactly the same ring! I love it! The color is so beautiful. I received so many compliments on it! It is easy to keep clean as well!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring was even better
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring is if high quality
The is a nice looking piece, however the quality for a ring that is supposed to retail almost $500 is well below what it should be...even if you paid $200 the overall quality is very average or below. The center stone for one was loose enough on arrival that you could hear it rattle inside the mount. This does not make me happy, pretty big screw up having your main stone not even set properly. The band is very light and has little structure to it, not to mention the inside is very sharp and even has hanging metal shards on it. This ring would not hold up to daily wear very long. It is very pretty, however the quality issues are more than oversights, this ring has a low level of craftsmanship. Overall I am not pleased with this purchase. If you plan to purchase this piece and it comes anything like mine, plan on taking it to a jeweler before it is wearable.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was relatively accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was not not up to par. I am not happy.
I opened the box when the package arrive and actually gasped at how beautiful this ring is! Every time I have worn it, I have received compliments on it. Stunning ring!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Even prettier in person.
The center stone on this ring fell out after three months and even though I purchased the platinum protection plan, Overstock is refusing to replace it saying that the center stone is not covered. I am very disappointed by the quality and their refusal to repair the ring.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor Quality
I was fairly disappointed in this piece of jewelry. I purchased it for myself as a fun splurge and although I wore it on my right hand it was mistaken as a diamond engagement ring more than once by friends and family due to it's lack of color (very embarassing for my boyfriend). It's also definitely too big, I'm usually a 7 so I bought a 6.5 because of other comments but even that is a little loose. unfortunately overstock's rerurn policy doesn't seem worth the hassle so I'm going to stick it in the jewelry box to avoid any more embarassing comments or premature congratulations.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The stone was not as vibrantly blue as pictured, almost appears colorless
- How accurate was the sizing? Not accurate, full size too big
very brilliant stone, uniform color. Light uniform color....picture is accurate representation and sized perfectly.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfectly
- How accurate was the sizing? perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high
The shank was so thin for such a large stone that it spinned to easily & was uncomfortable to wear. I wound up sending it back & selected something else.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it was not what i expected but i guess you can say it was correct on the site description
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. you get what you pay for
This is my engagement ring and it is absolutely gorgeous. When people figure out it is not a diamond they are amazed at the quality of a blue topaz ring. Like I stated before it fits a bit larger than my size and I will have to have it sized after I put my wedding band with it. Also the stone is open. Meaning that you can see your finger under the stone when it is on. Took a little getting used to that BUT overall the ring is every bit worth it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly like the image
- How accurate was the sizing? Size was about half size bigger than expected. Order half size smaller as the stone is raised and leaves plenty of room.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
I LOVE the look of the topaz and the diamonds on this ring. Simply beautiful. I get compliments on it regularly. Sadly, the ring arrived with a loose stone that rattles in the setting whenever I wear it. I took it somewhere to get fixed, but the technician said he was nervous about trying a repair (don't know why). I'll have to go elsewhere to get it repaired. Additionally, the band looks low-quality in comparison to the setting. I would have liked a more substantial or elegant band. Other than those two "complaints," I am more than pleased with this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? fairly accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? too big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. lovely stone, setting is loose, band is cheap-looking
Pretty stone but the setting was incomplete, so it flopped over because there was no structure. The colors were nice, but it was lightweight and poorly designed. I sent it back very quickly,
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not well. There was no way to tell that the ring just sat upon top of an open square which was unattractive and left room fo rit to slip around
- How accurate was the sizing? hard to tell because the ring wasn't closed. It had an opening that supported the stone. I never saw anything like it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. lightweight and missing basic pieces