I love my ring! It is an engagement ring that my fiance picked out in the store for me. However, being that the stores wanted $4,000 for this ring, I decided to do some research and boy am I glad that I did. This ring is stunning! It sparkles and truly makes me feel like a princess! The photos do not do it justice.Not to mention we got an awessome price on it. So if you reallly like this ring, GET IT! prices fluxuate quite a bit. Happy Shopping!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image on the page does not do the ring justice!
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product quality was excellent! I diamonds were white! And I know that the descripton said I2, I3, but it was extremelyhard for me to find a flaw in this ring with the naked eye.
I love this ring set so much. The only thing is that I have been looking for another band to match this as I would like to wear it with this ring set-and get the look of a ring guard. I've emailed but never received a response. Can I purchase another band without buying the engagement ring or can you tell me which seperate band in your stock will match up?
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Unbelievable
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Just perfect.
I ordered this set a little late of my part the days were getting close to our 5 year mark. I ordered online and paid with my c.c. we were leaving that weekend for and I needed asap. The fraud dept did ok the purchase and it set pending in Overstock I sent a chat request to Mercedes W. she made some calls and took care of everything emailed me back with a tracking # and it was here the next day before we left. Awesome customer service. They made one very happy girl and I was a hero Thank you for everything. Oh yeah and the ring is awesome it is well worth the price however the gift ear rings don't get to excited about them if you have a daughter or grandma give um to them.
Originally purchased in May, 2011, I have worn this ring regularly. Only issue is a need to have it re-rhodium platted annually to prevent a reaction to the nickel used in the band as a stabilizer. Other than having to pay $*** once a year to have it cleaned and re-platted, it has been everything I hoped for!! No issues with stones, still beautiful 3+ years later. Would definitely recommend!!!
The ring is very beautiful. It is described well. It is not completely colorless but still brilliant color. Very few flaws considering the the I2-I3 rating. I am very pleased with the savings over the retail stores comparable ring. If certification is not a big deal to you then this is a great ring with great savings. I had my ring looked at by a major jewelry store chain and they thought the ring was worth way more than I actually paid!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
I had showed this ring to my husband and he didn't seem impressed. We went to my mom's for Christmas and was opening up presents and low and behold, apparently he liked it more than he let on! What a surprise!!!! I love it, it is so clean and clear and sparkles like crazy. I would recommend this ring, as the same ring even in the outlet jewelry store is still over $4000. Just buy it!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Right On!!
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The diamonds appear to be very clear to the eye and bright white.
This ring is a beautiful set. The diamonds were evenly set and sparked quite nicely. For the diamond conniseur it is a little yellowish and one of the diamonds in the top setting is a little cloudy on my particular ring, but since it is a natural stone, that can be an issue with any purchased ring that you can't see until you have it in the sunlight, other light than the jewlery store, etc. I was extremely happy with my purchase. I took it to a store to have the diamonds checked and they valued the ring right about what I paid for it. Just a few hundred dollars difference. It is my preference to get diamonds at a store, but for the value of this ring I thought it was worth the risk of buying online. Overall I am very satisfied with my purchase. I did have to sign for delivery, there was a review on here that said it was left at thier door. I did not experience that issue. That is a shipping company issue anyway, not an issue with Overstock.com
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? nearly the same as picture
- How accurate was the sizing? completely accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great ring for value
My original wedding ring was stolen in April 2011 and my husband decided to buy me a replacement ring as a Valentine's present. He went through a rigorous check by Overstock to ensure that such a large purchase was indeed made by him. We received a tracking number for the order and upon tracking saw a report from FedEx that the package had been left at "front door" because it did not require a signature. We live in a 6-story apartment building and there are 9 apartments per floor. We are not sure whether the package was left at the building's front door or our front door, but the bottom line is we didnt get the package. Ovestock advised that they would report back to us on status following a 10 day investigation. At the end of 10 days, we heard nothing, so we called on the 12th day and were advised that the item was still under investigation. After a day or so we received an email stating that a replacement item would soon ship. A day or two after that I received a note from my system's anti-virus program advising that an email from Overstock was in my "quarantined emails", I retrieved it and it had a new tracking number from FedEx, upon clicking on it, I saw a new report that ONCE AGAIN the item had been 'left at front door" because it did not require a signature- we received nothign and we want nothing, at this point we expect a full refund and will just forget the whole nightmare. How can Overstock NOT require a signature for a $2,236.00 item? My other question is how can my neighbor of 7 years do this to us? Then again, this is the kind of world we live in- where people dont respect the property of others!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Don't know- have not received.
- How accurate was the sizing? Don't know- have not received.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Don't know- have not received.
Iam very pleased as she is and always gets compliments on her ring plenty of bling
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The site doesnt do it justice very impressed
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
Her and her friends were floored by it!!! It was our second as our house was broken into and the first one was stolen. It looks great on her finger and the size was perfect.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? very nice
I got the ring as an everyday ring... It's good for that. It's pretty, but does looks slightly fake. And the bands keep forming grey markings from the bands rubbing together. But it still is pretty and I have received compliments on it.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yea
- Did the product fit true to size? Yea
- How is the quality of the product? Average