I bought this ring as a replacement for one that I had lost. I was very picky that it had to have similar characteristics. I had actually bought another ring from somewhere else and returned it because of lesser quality (and still about the same price) but this was a perfect match.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect representation
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I did not receive a certification for the ring. I thought it would come with one because of the color and clarity description. The ring was a better price by about $300 for a comparable ring at Walmart.com. It would have been nice to see sizes of stones in mm in the product description prior to purchase, as well as other views of the ring. It's not really a right hand ring that can be worn alone, it's too small for that. I am wearing it with my wedding ring and engagement solitaire (.5 carat) and ring wrap.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The actual ring was shockingly smaller.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The band is hollow under the gallery.
Bought for my wife as her wedding ring. Jeweler wanted to know where we got it once we told him the price so he could order some for his store...
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image was excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Bought the ring oversized, had it fitted by a jeweler
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
Bought as an upgrade and was worth the money paid. Diamonds are clear and has a wow factor. Received loads of compliments on this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Diamonds looked larger then they are, but still a wonderful ring with a wow factor
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great wow factor and clear diamonds
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY WIFE FOR OUR 25 WEDDING ANNIVERSARY. IT TOOK QUITE A BIT LONGER THAN ANYTHING ELSE I HAVE BOUGHT ON OVERSTOVK BUT WORTH THE WAIT. WHEN WE GOT MARRIED 25 YEARS AGO, WE WERE BOTH DIVORCED AND THE RING WASN'T IMPORTANT AT THAT TIME. SO, I BOUGHT THIS RING FOR HER AND SHE LOVES IT. I FIND HER GAZING AT IT OFTEN. WHEN SHE LOVES IT, I LOVE IT. THANK YOU OVERSTOCK.
- Did the image onsite match the product? YES
- Did the product fit true to size? YES
- How is the quality of the product? VERY GOOD
If you are considering buying this ring, DO IT!!!! The color and quality are excellent!!! It is sturdy and well made. This ring is absolutely beautiful, much more than i was expecting it to be, and you can't beat the price anywhere!!!!! Buy this ring!
My husband and I looked for a long time to find a ring to replace my pretty yet modest engagement ring purchased 30 some years ago, and are very pleased with this three stone diamond band. The cut and setting of the diamonds allows for maximum sparkle, and the overall effect is eye-catching rather than gaudy.
I ordered this ring after looking at many others, as it was in the price range I wanted. The ring arrived within a few days and after opening the package I was impressed with the color and workmanship...it's a beautiful specimen. My wife loves it and that makes me a happy guy!
I was surprized at how well the ring was constructed and how brilliant the diamonds looked. I was even more surprised at how happy my wife was when she opened the box and saw it for the first time and even today she looks at it on her finger and is very happy with it and that makes me happy. Great deal, quality merchandise.
As indicated, I found the ring to be an outstanding value, and I'm sure my fiance will love it. My only complaint would be the gift box I asked for. I expected a standard hinged ring box, and got a small cardboard box with foam. I think it could have been better. Having said that I'm very satisfied with my purchase.
This is a very beautiful ring. I gave it to my fiance as an engagement ring and she loved it. The stones were excellent for the quality rating. I had it appraised for insurance and the appraisel came back at the value stated by Overstock. I will say that the overall weight came back less than the spec, but was close. The clairty of the diamonds was so much better than any mall jeweler. The inclusions are not visible by the naked eye and it took work, even for the jewler, to find them with the loop.