I was very pleasantly surprised when I opened the nice box. The earrings were beautiful. They catch the light beautifully.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Actual product is better.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate. They are small, but easier to use and can wear at anytime.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I love overstock.com so I am not at all upset with the service. Your people are amazing employees. I was in error not knowing that the "Martini" stud earrings is a cut that I personally do not care for. The diamonds were very sparkly and pretty - I was going for a larger stone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I was not aware the "Martini" cut diamond has most of its carat weight below the surface. I prefer the carat weight to be bigger across the top.
- How accurate was the sizing? The earrings were sold as 1ct. TW, which indeed they were, but I took them to a jeweler and he explained the weight was in the depth of the stone.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. As I said , I was disappointed that the diamonds appeared much smaller than I expected due to the cut.
I love these earrings. I wanted something that would show up in my second ear piercing. Look really good and you can see them! You must get a pair of these!!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? True image.
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
I ordered these earrings based off a recommendation of a coworker. She ordered these for her husband and was please. My fiance has been talking about getting black diamonds for over a year. I ordered these for his birthday and he was so happy. He has yet to take them out his ear. Great quality for the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was exactly what I received in the amil
Earrings are very nice, but I returned them for the 2 carat sized pair--which I have not yet received. They were smaller than I expected, so if you know ahead of time you like this size...go for it. If not, go bigger than the 1 carat. Other than that, very satisified with the quality and stones.