The ring is clean, crisp, bright, and sparkles. It matches the wedding ring beautifully. We had to exchange the ring for the next size up. The return and re-order process was smooth. I will use overstock.com again in the future without hesitation.
The ring is beautiful and it goes so well with my original wedding set that I have had for 30 years I love it
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image does not do the ring justice
- How accurate was the sizing? bit large
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality for the money
I found the ring to be welll constructed and diamonds appear to have the quality stated. I was glad that the sizing included half sizes. The only thing that I'm not to happy with is the weight of the setting causes the ring to rotate on the finger. Overall I am please with the product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was good
- How accurate was the sizing? It appears to be fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is above average
this ring looks a lot prettier on the website. I am not happy with my purchase and wish I would have picked something else.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the diamonds are way smaller than the picture portrays
- How accurate was the sizing? the sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the diamonds were more cloudy than the image portrays
We were very excited to order this ring as my wedding band at the price Overstock had it listed for. The picture looked good and a lot of the other reviews were encouraging. It shipped quickly, which was nice. The gold was great. It looked perfect along side my engagement ring. We were disappointed with the diamonds. They were a little cloudy; that we could have lived with. It was them being too yellow that caused us to return it. Next to my engagement ring it didn't look right.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The actual product had yellow diamonds that were a little cloudy.
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
The delivery was quick, but you need to know you are paying for average quality. The gold is nice and polished but the diamonds are cloudy. I knew I was purchasing an inexpensive ring with flawed diamonds, however, I didn't expect the diamonds to be so cloudy. As I viewed the photo of the ring again, I could see that even the photo shows the diamonds are a little cloudy. I returned the ring.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing runs a little large
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average quality
My soon to be husband and I had been shopping for a wedding band to go with my very unique engagement ring. All the jewelers were recommending a custom made band, but that was not in our budget nor did I want to let go of my engagement ring for 3-4 weeks. I really wanted something that would enhance my engagement ring, not compete with it, and when I found this anniversary band on Overstock, I just had to try it. Much to my delight, it is the perfect complement. This ring is petite and the diamonds have a lovely sparkle which play off my engagement ring nicely. I'm thrilled with this purchase.
I purchased this ring for my wife for our 25th anniversary. It seems to be of decent quality and appearance, and I thought was a good value for the price. The only reservation I have extends to the company's return policy for the ring--it must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund. This presents a dilema for me because I purchased the ring more than 30 days prior to our anniversary, and I will not know until our anniversary whether or not the ring will actually fit her finger (I ordered the size closest to hers, but as with anything that comes in various sizes, you can't be 100% certain of the fit until you try it on).