I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and appearance of the rings. I ordered two rings to surround my 3 stone wedding ring, which is about 1.75 ct princess cut. I had two smaller bands. These 1/2 carat bands look excellent. The color is very white and they sparkle more than I expected. They look awesome with the wedding ring, not to big to overpower it but big enough to set it off beautifully. Great buy!
i like this ring! the prongs are nicely done - not sharp and rough. the photo suggest its solid but the actual product is hallow inside but it still has substantial gold. i know the specification says the diamond is I-J (and it's relatively okay in sparkle) but my other O.co purchases for 3 stones and solitaire diamond are both G-H diamonds and i see the big difference in sparkle.i would have LOVE IT SO MUCH if this 7 stone ring came in G-H diamond!!!!!!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? close
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
I bought this ring for my wife. I was a bit skeptical when I saw it on line, but I figured Overstock would take it back if I was not happy. Well, I am delighted! The ring came very quickly, and it is just beautiful. The diamonds are bigger than I expected and the setting is so complimentary. Thanks Overstock.
This ring is BEAUTIFUL! Every diamond is uniform in size and very sparkly. The appearance is more than I had expected after reading some of the reviews. Maybe you should look at a local retail store and compare what a great value this ring truely is. I am very pleased with this ring and glad that I purchased it! Remarkable savings.
I was excited ordering this ring overnight for Christmas, especially, looking at all the reviews for this item. Unfortunately, I will be returning it due to the quality of the diamonds. I'm far from a diamond connoisseur, but i have a good eye and a couple devices that anyone, who is interested in buying or owning a diamond/ diamond ring, should have. The description states (G-H, I1-I2), the ring came with I3 and smudges on all of the diamonds (very obvious inclusions-smudges on 5 diamonds out of 7). The 4th diamond, middle one, had a crack across. The description of inclusions and the quality of the diamonds didn't fit what I've received. ***The overall look is nice, the ring still has a nice sparkle to it. And if nobody will ever look closely at the ring it might just work. But not for me. If you have small hands it will look great on your ring finger as the band looks pretty substantial. The sizing is pretty true. I would totally keep the ring if not for the poor quality of diamonds.
Two weeks after I had the ring, a diamond fell out. It is much smaller than I anticipated however; I purchased two rings. I will replace the one diamond and currently wear the other behind my current wedding band. I would purchase it again.
This ring is lovely, My husband bought it for me as an Eternity ring to go with my wedding band and engagement ring, it matches the other set well, though the diamonds are a little smaller and look a little smaller than the photo, but I was so happy with my beautiful ring and Overstock is a great company, when it comes to Jewelery I would ALWAYS check their selection first, they are very fair and honest, I would recommend them to everyone.
I have been wearing my ring for over a month now and I love it. I ordered a size 4.5 and it seems to be true to size. The quality of the diamonds are what they are described to be and they sparkle beautifully. The setting is also a very nice quality. I happened to be at a jewelers getting another ring fixed and he appraised this ring a bit higher than what I paid for it so that was nice. If you are thinking about ordering this ring I would highly recommend that you do it. You won't be sorry. After ordering I received my ring very quickly as well.
I really liked this ring but I got the sizing wrong again. So, I returned it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? I needed a larger size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was nice
The ring is stunning. It's all as described and then some.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring is even prettier in person than on the site.
- How accurate was the sizing? Much larger than I've known for the size I ordered.....almost 2 sizes larger.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful!
Absolutely LOVE this ring. Our 30 yr. anniversary is around the corner and I'm going to order another one to go with my 3 diamond ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly the way it looks
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
I ordered this ring and I just couldn't wait to get it in the mail after reading the reviews. It's gorgeous! It sits perfect next to my engagement ring. I will ask for another one on our anniversary so I can stack it on the other side. It's a gorgeous ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? A little smaller than I expected but still amazing!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's great! No visible inclusions.
I've been wearing this wedding ring for a year and a half. I'm just as thrilled with it as the day I got it. It's gorgeous and I find myself looking at it on my finger quite often. I'm very proud of it. I was worried buying it on line but it turned out to be a much loved wedding ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the image only shows 7 stones. it actually has 8 stones
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality, stones, setting and gold