I purchased this ring about a year ago. It's a beautiful piece and I was very happy with it, but the band is very thin and after less than a year of use, a crack appeared in the band (it went completely through the band and was so sharp that I cut my finger). I had it repaired at the jewelers, because I love this ring, but just today yet another crack appeared in a different place on the band. As lovely as the ring is, it's probably not worth paying to have the cracks fixed every month.
Gorgeous ring!! Bought this as a gift to myself for accomplishing a goal. Love it!! Would definitely recommend to a friend.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Comparible
- How accurate was the sizing? I usually wear a 7 1/2, but only a size 7 was available, and it fit.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality ring.
It's not as golden as it looks in the picture, but it still is a beautiful ring. The band is a little small, but since i have small fingers then it's ok to me. Overstock doesn't do sizing for me, so size 5 is a little big . I keep the ring though, because it is pretty.(worth the money too).
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? some what similar
- How accurate was the sizing? It was a little loose.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
the ring is small, not what I was expecting, won't recomend to a friend
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not the same
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks average , nothing espectacular