Recieved lots of compliments on this ring! However, it just seems a bit bulky on my small hand and the topaz was a little larger than what I was expecting. So it wasn't the best option for me, however, people told me they thought it was an actual diamond and is a very pretty promise/ engagement ring (I'm single haha) so if anyone is looking for a ring that's unique and has some serious bling without being an actual diamond, you've found it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Ring looks a bit larger in person and not as shiny
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs a little small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made
my regular wedding band and engagement ring is tight in summer. Winter it fits fine. My husband got this for hot weather as a second set. We didn't want to pay a lot since it is for occasional use I like the white gold better than yellow gold. I don't mind a bit that the bigger stone is white topaz and not a big diamond. I love the ring
My fiance got this ring for me and I love it. At first I wasn't sure because by the look of the picture, it almost doesn't look real, it looks like a computer created image. But then it showed up and it was amazing! And by buying the warranty one of the representatives was able to change the size of the ring so that I was able to wear it right away. (I'm a 6.25 a size that wasn't offered) Now I am switching out the center stone for a different gem, the white topaz seemed to go between being super sparky to looking cloudy and I didn't like that. I did like how mine at least had just the smallest hint of blue in it. Besides that I love this ring, no know I know has a setting like this and I get constant compliments on it. It was also SUPER easy to find a matching wedding band, it just has to be a contour band :) Don't judge this ring by the picture! I wish I could add my own to show how nice is it :D
The product description says the ring is 10 k Gold, but when I received it I took it to my jeweler who tested it & said it failed the test for 10, 14, 18 & 24 k gold. Then he tested the diamonds & the small diamonds on the sides are real, but of course the main diqmond is fake. Since it is not real gold as advertised, I ended up returning the ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring itself was really nice looking & I don't know if the picture did justice to how nice it really was.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The craftsmanship of the ring looks flawless as it's a VERY NICE looking ring!!