I love this ring! It fits great and is very comfortable. No, it's not comparable to a diamond, but I wasn't expecting that. It's gorgeous and I love it! My fiance proposed with what I thought would be my ring, similar to this one but it was the 2 carat white sapphire. It was giant and looked tacky on me since I have such small hands. The 1 carat white sapphire is much more sparkly as well, whereas the 2 carat one was very foggy and looked somewhat like plastic. I'm much more happy with this purchase and totally suggest it as an engagement ring for small hands and couples on a budget.
I bought this as an engagement ring for my gf and after 2mths of normal wear it turned a yellow brassy color. Tried to contact overstock.com and all attempts failed. My first review mysteriously disappeared, I was gonna be the first to actually review the product but it never showed up. We got it professionally cleaned and it did not change the appearance. I would not recommend this ring to anyone, the picture does not show that it is an open setting and very cheaply made.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Horrible
I bought this ring for my girlfriend after buying her white sapphire studs a couple of months ago, and she LOVED the ring. The white sapphire gem is beautiful and shines nicely! The band fit perfectly and she loves how delicate and light it is. The size was perfect - really happy with it.
I was looking at this ring for a long time. I wanted a reasonable substitute for a wedding ring. It came pretty quick but was a half size bigger than I ordered. The stone has absolutely no sparkle! It honestly looks like glass. I am very disapointed.
I bought this ring for my girlfriend for Christmas and she absolutely LOVED it. It is very simple yet elegant. My only issue is the ring seems to run a bit big. She wears a size 7 (which I ordered) and the ring was too big on her finger . We are in the process of sending it back and getting a smaller size. Other than that, I highly suggest this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very Accurate!!
- How accurate was the sizing? My girlfriend is a size 7 so that is what we ordered and the ring was too big.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. amazing
I received my new ring yesterday. I had bought this ring for everyday wear in place of my diamond ring which is currently too big. It is everything I wanted, simple, elegant and classic. The stone is very white and clean. It looks like a white sapphire rather than a diamond (the two are distinct) but I love sapphires. Very happy with the quality and the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better than the image
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
I got this ring about a month ago as an engagement ring we both picked out being as I am not much of a diamond person. I LOVE IT!!! This ring couldn't be more perfect for me. I am a simple person and this is a simple ring!!! It has been noticed by everyone and everyone has raved about it!! As for the reviews I read prior to this purchase; I feel as though they are wrong. My ring has kept its shine and sparkle. Again I LOVE IT!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect
This ring has exceeded my expectations! I'm really pleased. The white sapphire looks washed out and gray in the picture, in real life it's clear and surprisingly sparkly. The stone has a really nice depth, and you can see the X cut and facets on the princess cut stone. The ring itself is nice quality and the setting allows another band to sit flush against it. Another review mentioned the ring turning brassy, most white gold is rhodium plated so yes, the gold will look warmer in color as the rhodium plate wears off. White gold does that, it's not an indicator of quality, and you can have the ring replated at minimal cost if it bothers you.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? This ring looks much better in real life
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
I bought this ring to wear as a replacement for my engagement ring when I was at work, but I would rather just where nothing at all, I believe that the picture is deceiving, the stone is dull and lacks any luster. I have bought many things from overstock and it has taken me a year to come back, I hope my resent order is not as much of a disappointment.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? On the site it looked as though the stone would sparkle more but sad to say it does not at all
- How accurate was the sizing? I think the sizing is fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The band is just what I was looking for the stone is dull and I am sad that I spent as much as I did