The ring is very pretty, the band is thin, which I like. The gems are a nice size, what I expected. The only gripe I had with this ring is it looked a little lighter in person then it did online. I first thought they might have sent me the pink topaz version which looks lighter online then this one. Hopefully that's not the case, but who knows! I don't know my gems that well. I would recommend the ring, just be cautious because the colors in these rings might me a little different then you might expect.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The color, to me, is a little darker in the image online than it is in person which was slightly dissapointing.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems well made, but the last ring I bought was a 3 stone diamond ring and one of the diamonds fell out. Hopefully it won't with this one, I bought the warranty just in case.
Ring stones were SMALL - and the ring was light in weight and I felt poorly made. Would NOT recommend this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image is nicer.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not Good
I bought this ring for my daughter as a Christmas present. It is beautiful- the stones are sparkly and I think she will enjoy wearing it. The only thing I'm disappointed about is how thin the band is, but I must admit that I had read that in other reviews before buying it- I just didn't expect it to be THAT thin, KWIM? If my daughter likes it enough to keep, I might see about having the band built up by a jeweler in the future.
This ring is so cute and fun. It's perfect for a young person ro for someone who wants to feel and dress young. I wear it often and I'm 55, but I also lent it to my daughter who is 27 and she loves it too. i always get compliments on the lovely pink color of the stones
I was very disappointed with this ring. This ring is very petite (small) and I wear a size 5. The stones are small and there isn't much gold to the band. The stones are not as pictured, but much darker and I wanted a light pink. I am sorry to say this one is going back. I am usually very happy with my orders.
Purchased this ring for my girlfriend and she is very happy with it. It looks marvelous especially for the price. The white gold looks great and the pink tourmaline has a very good color. The only issue is that the band is actually hollow so the workmanship is only receiving 3 stars. Still a great ring and I recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap, pink gem ring!